Pune – Diveager (165 kms, 5 Hours)
All Participants have to report at Explorers Office by sharp 6.00 am. Attendance, information to parents. Bus will depart for Diveager by 6.30 am sharp. Breakfast on the way. Reach Diveager around 11.00 am. Room allotments, Lunch. After Lunch Introduction, Ice Breaking, Group Games. In evening beach games.
Overnight at Campsite.
Camp Activities & Diveager – Rafting Campsite (70 Kms, 2.5 Hours)
After Early Breakfast move for Janjira Fort. Back to Hotel for Lunch. After Lunch moved towards Rafting campsite. Post lunch indoor activities. In evening Cultural Night, Campfire, Music, Dance, Dinner.
Overnight at Campsite.
Rafting Campsite – Pune (95 Kms, 3 Hours)
After Breakfast, Have introduction on Rafting equipment & uses, distribution of equipments. Have a wonderful experience of 12 kms of White water rafting (2 hrs). Have Lunch and depart towards Pune with everlasting memories.
(We may Reach to Pune by ONE hour before or after the given time)
Booking Amount Rs.5000/- Per head.
(Minimum 12 Pax required for Mumbai Departure OR can Join us from PUNE)
- Group Discount: 4 admissions at a time Rs.250 Per Head.
- Group Discount: 8 admissions at a time Rs.400 Per Head.
- Group Discount: 12 admissions at a time Rs.500 Per Head.
- Full Payment Discount: Rs.100 Per Head (If Full Payment done at the time of Booking before 30 Days of Departure.)
- You can either enjoy Group Discount + Full Payment Discount.
- Pune to Pune Transport by AC Bus.
- Toll, Parking, RTO Permit, Entry Fees etc.
- Beach Hotel with AC Rooms on multiple Sharing. Separate accommodation for boys & girls.
- Visit to Janjira fort & All water sports activity as mentioned above.
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner for 3 Days*.
- Mineral Water during Camp Period.
- Campfire, Music, Group Activities.
- First Aid Kit.
- Expert Team of Explorers.
- Dinner of 3rd Day.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Any water sports done twice or replacement of water sports.
- Twin Sharing will be chargeable by Rs.500/- Per Head, Per Night extra.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Any cancellation by participant(s) must be communicated to Explorers Office in writing. The refund, if any, will be given after 7 days but before 15 days when the concerned event is over, irrespective of the date when the cancellation has been communicated to us.
The Following deductions will be made in case of cancellation.
- 30 Days before the Date of Departure – 25% of Regular Charges.
- Within 30 Days but before 10 Days of the Date of Departure – 50% of Regular Charges.
- Within 10 Days but before the Date of Departure – NO REFUND
What to Bring for Diveagar & Kundalika Adventure Camp:
- Morning Utilities
Hair Oil, Cold Cream or Body Lotion, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion.
Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Towel, Napkin, Scarf, Tissue Paper
Comfortable clothing for 3 Days & Night Dress.
Inners (For 3 Days), Shoes, Extra Socks,Half pant & Floaters for Journey / Water Sports.
Extra Carry bags to keep used cloths.
- Other Requirements
Water bottle – Min. 1 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any.
Enough & Change Money for Emergency.
Following things are given Complementary by Explorers in Diveagar & Kundalika Adventure Camp.
*This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
*Bring all this stuff in Haversack / Travel Bag. Also Bring Mini Sack to carry Water bottle at the time of Activity.
Tips for Diveagar & Kundalika Adventure Camp:
- Use Flexible Dress for Travelling.
- Schedule must be strictly to be followed by all the Participants.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Camping, Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Always Keep your Original Photo ID with you.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Don’t Expect Similar food quality of your Home town. Try Local food to have some different Experience.
- Respect the Local Religion & Traditions.
- While taking Photographs please don’t click photos of Local people without their permission.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Travelling.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list. Give us the Details of Medicines which is currently taken by the Children. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite OR from the nearest available medical centre or hospital which involves Doctor or Hospitalisation then 100% expenses for the same will be borne by the concerned Person. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Transport: Pune to Pune Transport by Non AC High-back Bus / Local as per mentioned in the Itinerary. First 2 Seats are reserved for the Team Explorers. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Tent \ Room Allotment: Separate Accommodation for Boys & Girls on multiple sharing basis in a Non AC Tents. In case of odd number of boys & Girls It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group will accommodate in a same Room. Children’s will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: Be a Part of Jungle. Afternoon enjoy the lakeside Bath in a Village. No Hot Water will be served. No Bathrooms & Toilet Facility in a Jungle. We expect children to be a part of wilderness.
- Drinking Water: During Camp Period Complete Mineral Water will be served.
- Camp Updates: Parents can get the camp updates by calling at Explorers office or you can contact with the child Between 8 pm to 9 pm. Parents are strictly not allowed to visit the Camp.
- Valuables: Do Not Give any Valuable with Children, Explorers or any Leader of Explorers is not responsible for any loss of Valuable. E.g. Camera, Mobile, Jewelry, etc
- Stage Performance: Bring the necessary things for Cultural Program which your child is going to perform like any type of special Dress / any type of Instrument / Special song for Dance performance in a CD OR Pen drive.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & Number of Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 8 days of Departure Date.