Dehradun to Sankri (Altitude 6400 Ft – 220 kms, 10 Hours)
All Participants have to report at Dehradun Station before 7 am & Drive towards Sankri by Sumo / Jeep. Reach Sankri around 5 pm. Evening at Leisure. Dinner.
Overnight at Sankri. (_ _ D)
Sankri to Juda-ka-Talab (Altitude 6400 to 9100 ft. – 4 kms Trek, Approx 4 to 5 Hours)
After Healthy Breakfast move for a Beautiful trek towards Juda-ka-Talab. The Trail Passes through dense pine Forests, Maple Trees, Streams & Finally opens out to Beautiful Meadows.
Overnight at Juda-ka Talab. (B L D)
Juda-ka-Talab to Kedarkantha Base – (Altitude 9100 to 11250 Ft – 4 kms, 2.5 Hours)
After Breakfast move towards the Base Camp. You will surely surprise with amazing views of Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, Kala Nag etc. Arrive at open Meadow for Camping.
Overnight at Kedarkantha Base. (B L D).
Trek to Kedarkantha Summit & Descend to Hargaon (Altitude 11250 to 12500 ft to 8900 ft – 6 kms, 7 Hours)
After Heavy Breakfast move for Kedarkantha Summit. The climb is quite Steep but of course with rewarding Views. The distance to the summit is not long but is reasonably steep and walking on snow makes it more tiring and time-consuming. You get to see all the mountains of the Yamunotri and Gangotri range and also of Kinner Kailash range and other ranges in Himachal. Post Lunch Descend down to Hargaon
Overnight at Hargaon. (B L D)
Hargaon to Sankri (Altitude of 8900 to 6400 ft – 6 kms, 4 hours)
Its time to reach Base Camp again. Descend of around 4 hours will reach Sankri Village. Evening at Leisure.
Overnight at Sankri. (B L D)
Sankri to Dehradun (220 kms, 10 Hours)
After Breakfast drive to Dehradun. Reach Dehradun around 7 pm. You can Book your onward Journey anytime after 8 pm. Start your Return Journey with Happy & Everlasting Memories.
(B _ _)
Booking Amount: Rs.5000/- Per Head
|Ex. EX. DEHRADUN FEES PER HEAD
|For a Group of 6 or More
|Call us for the Best Rates.
- Private Vehicle: Dehradun – Sankri – Dehradun.
- All food charges (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Ex. Sankri.
Food starting Day 1 dinner to last day breakfast.
- Separate Accommodation for Boys & Girls in Guest Houses & Tents (Twin Sharing).
- Trekking Equipment like Sleeping Bags, Mattresses, Crampons, Gaiters, Kitchen & Dining Tent.
- All Necessary Entry Fees & Permissions.
- Experienced & certified Leader, Guide, Cook, and Support Staff.
- First Aid, Oxygen Cylinder, etc
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Porter Charges Rs.1800 for entire Trek Duration. (Maximum 10 kg)
- Food charges during Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance of any Kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
What to Bring KedarKantha Trek?
Detailed List will be given by email after Admission.
Following things are given Complementary by Explorers in Kedarkantha Trek.
Tips for Kedarkantha Trek
- Familiarize yourself to new shoes before bringing them to the Kedarkantha Trek. Shoes must be large enough so that you can wriggle your toes with socks on.
- Please avoid perfumes, Deodorants, scented oils on trails as these disturb the wild animals.
- For Kedarkantha Trek be sure to bring along your thermal wear, pullovers, jerkins / wind cheaters, monkey caps, gloves etc.
- As protection against sudden downpour, do pack your clothes / equipment in separate plastic bags before putting them in the haversack.
- Try to avoid Headphones or gossip with friends. You may miss many wonderful animals and birds in the bargain.
- Keep our environment clean. Please carry all non-biodegradable (plastic) waste back with you.
- Do not keep valuable while trekking / Camping.
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Avoid Jean pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
- Always keep your Original Photo ID with you.
- Don’t expect similar food quality of your home town. Try Local food to have some different Experience.
- Respect the Local Religion & Traditions.
- While taking Photographs don’t click photos of Local people without their permission.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Do not litter on the trails.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers. If you want Non veg. Food, you can take it at Extra Cost at Actual. Please take the Railway Food (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) in Proper time at Own Cost.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list.
- Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System.
- Transport & Jungle Safari: For Jungle Safari six people can travel in a Gypsy, but it is not sure that same Group / Family can travel in a same Gypsy. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Safari get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Jungle Safari Zone: For Jungle Safari Explorers will choose the Safari zones as per the availability. We are not giving commitment of any specific zone Safari.
- Room Allotment: In case of Odd number of Participants or Male / Female Ratio, It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group / Family will accommodate in a same Room. TWO Persons on Bed & TWO persons will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: In Early Morning Warm Water will be served for Refreshment & in Afternoon Hot Water for Bath.
- Drinking Water: Mineral Water Bottles will not be provided by the Explorers throughout the Tour.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- Medical Treatment: In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant ONLY. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & No. of Trek Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 15 days of departure.