Pune – Naneghat (125 kms, 3 Hours)
All Participants have to report at Explorers office by sharp 6.00 am. After Attendance Depart for Naneghat. Breakfast on the way. Reach Naneghat around 10.30 am. Group Introduction, Ice Breaking, Tent Pitching & allotments. After Lunch Study of a Campsite, Group Games. Evening Valley Crossing, Star Gazing.
Overnight at Campsite.
In Morning warm-up session. After Breakfast Study of Rope Knots, its uses & Adventure Activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling etc. Evening Group Cooking, Barbecue, Campfire, Cultural Night.
Overnight at Campsite.
After Early Breakfast Trek to Jivdhan Fort, Group Activities. Evening depart for Pune by 04.00 pm. Evening Snacks on the way. Reach Pune around 08.30 pm.
Booking Amount: Rs.1000/- per Head.
|Early Bird Charges
||Group Discount Charges
|Early Bird Charges
||Group Discount Charges
- Group Discount: 4 Pax. or more Rs.200 per Head
- Early Bird Discount: Before 28 February Rs.300 per Head.
- Full payment Discount: Rs. 50(If payment done before 30 days departure)
- You can either enjoy Group Dis. OR Early Bird Dis. + Full Payment Discount.
- Stay on multiple sharing basis in Non AC Dome shape Tents. Washrooms available at Campsite.
(Separate Tent accommodation for Girls & Boys).
- Pune – Naneghat – Pune by Private Non Ac High back Bus.
- All Camp Activities mentioned in Camp Highlights.
- All food charges for the entire period of camp. (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Expert, Experienced & Certified Team Explorers.
- Mineral water for entire camp period.
- Certificate & Medal to each participant.
- All Tested & Safety gears for adventure Activities.
- First aid Facility throughout the camp.
- Government Service Tax.
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
What to Bring for Naneghat Adventure Camping
- Morning Utilities:
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Towel, Napkin, Scarf
- Comfortable clothing for Camping Two pairs and Extra Dress for return journey.
- Inners (For 3 Days), Shoes, Extra Socks, Floaters for Journey / Water Sports.
- Extra Carry bags to keep used cloths
- Other Requirements:
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Emergency
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
Tips for Naneghat Adventure Camping:
- Avoid unnecessary Luggage. Try to keep the Cloths Day wise at the time of Packing.
- Familiarize yourself to new shoes before bringing them to the camp. Shoes must be large enough so that you can wriggle your toes with socks on.
- Carry a dull coloured dupatta /scarf to cover your ears and nose during the travel, safaris.
- Keep the Necessary Medicines with Child, if required & inform the same to Explorers office.
- Keep our Nature clean. Please carry all non-biodegradable (plastic) waste back with you.
- Do not litter on the trails.
- Always keep Original Photo ID with the Child.
- Don’t expect similar food quality of your home town. Try Local food to have some special Experience.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list. Give us the Details of Medicines which is currently taken by the Children. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite OR from the nearest available medical centre or hospital which involves Doctor or Hospitalisation then 100% expenses for the same will be borne by the concerned Person. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Transport: Pune to Pune Transport by Non AC High-back Bus / Local as per mentioned in the Itinerary. First 2 Seats are reserved for the Team Explorers. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Tent \ Room Allotment: Separate Accommodation for Boys & Girls on multiple sharing basis in a Non AC Tents. In case of odd number of boys & Girls It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group will accommodate in a same Room. Children’s will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: Be a Part of Jungle. Afternoon enjoy the lakeside Bath in a Village. No Hot Water will be served. No Bathrooms & Toilet Facility in a Jungle. We expect children to be a part of wilderness.
- Drinking Water: During Camp Period Complete Mineral Water will be served.
- Camp Updates: Parents can get the camp updates by calling at Explorers office or you can contact with the child Between 8 pm to 9 pm. Parents are strictly not allowed to visit the Camp.
- Valuables: Do Not Give any Valuable with Children, Explorers or any Leader of Explorers is not responsible for any loss of Valuable. E.g. Camera, Mobile, Jewelry, etc
- Stage Performance: Bring the necessary things for Cultural Program which your child is going to perform like any type of special Dress / any type of Instrument / Special song for Dance performance in a CD OR Pen drive.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & Number of Naneghat Adventure Camping Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 8 days of Departure Date.