Gather at S P College Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers.
Departure towards Madheghat.
On arrival welcome to our Campsite at Madhe ghat. After welcome drink Introduction session.
Tent Allotment Pre-decided by Team Explorers. Time for leisure.
07.00 pm to 08.30 pm
Marinated Self cooked Barbeque with unlimited soft drinks till 1.5 Hours or till stock lasts.
08.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Light Music with Campfire.
10.00 pm to 11.00 pm
Have Dinner in Pure Maharastrian Buffett style.
Welcome 2020 in the laps of nature under the Twinkle Stars & Open sky. Wish your friends a Happy New Year with lot of Good Wishes:)
Good Morning… Freshen up.
07.30 am to 08.30 am
Morning Tea with Cookies.
09.00 am to 09.30 am
Start a small trek towards Madheghat Waterfall.
Reach Madheghat plateau and see the breathtaking view.
Start Return trek to Campsite.
Lunch in a Village in Maharastrian Seating style.
Start Return journey towards pune via same route.
Reach pune with Sweet Memories…
- Age Group below 12 & above 55 is strictly not allowed to participate.
- Arogya Setu App is Compulsory for each participant & it must be on during the Tour Period.
- Make sure that you’re not in contact with any person who was tested positive in the last 14 days.
- At the starting point we will check the Oxygen Level & Temperature of each Participant.
- Do co-operate with us for all safety procedure to stay safe.
- Avoid Contact with Local Villagers.
- Maintain minimum 6 feet distance while Trekking.
Rs. 2950/- Per Head Pune to Pune
Rs. 1950/- Per Head Without Transport.
- Transportation by Non AC High back Private Vehicle (Pune – Madheghat – Pune).
- Day 1: Evening Tea / Coffee.
Barbeque (Veg. & Non Veg. Unlimited between 07.00 pm to 08.30 pm)
Unlimited Softdrinks between 07.00 pm to 08.30 pm.
Dinner (Veg. & Non Veg. – Unlimited between 10.00 pm to 11.00 pm in Maharashtrian Style.)
- Day 2: Morning Tea & Cookies between 07.30 am to 08.30 am
Morning Breakfast between 09.00 am to 09.30 am (Limited).
Evening Tea only.
- Team of Explorers.
- Mineral Water during Camping Period in 20 Ltr Jars
- Stay in a Dome shape Tent on Triple sharing basis. (Surface Area 7×7 ft.) At Madheghat. Single Admission or odd Number group has to share the tents with other participants.
- Sleeping Bags, Carry mats, One LED Bulb in each Tent. (Bring your personal torch also)
- Trekking with all safety measures.
- First aid kit.
- Lunch & Evening snacks on Day 1 & Dinner on Day 2.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
What to Bring?
HAPPY Camping Tips
- Don’t keep valuable while camping.
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Schedule must be strictly to be followed by all the Participants.
- Always Keep your Original Photo ID with you.
- Use Flexible Dress for Trekking.
- Don’t Expect Similar food quality of your Home town / Hotel. Try Local food to have some different Experience.
- Respect the Local Religion & Traditions.
- While taking Photographs please don’t click photos of Local people without their permission.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Don’t keep anything like mobile, Wallet, Gold ornaments at the time of Adventure Activity
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers. If you want Non veg. Food, you can take it at Extra Cost at Actual. Please take the Railway Food (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) in Proper time at Own Cost.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list.
- Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System.
- Transport & Jungle Safari: For Jungle Safari six people can travel in a Gypsy, but it is not sure that same Group / Family can travel in a same Gypsy. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Safari get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Jungle Safari Zone: For Jungle Safari Explorers will choose the Safari zones as per the availability. We are not giving commitment of any specific zone Safari.
- Room Allotment: In case of Odd number of Participants or Male / Female Ratio, It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group / Family will accommodate in a same Room. TWO Persons on Bed & TWO persons will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: In Early Morning Warm Water will be served for Refreshment & in Afternoon Hot Water for Bath. (Not for Camping)
- Drinking Water: Mineral Water Bottles will not be provided by the Explorers throughout the Tour.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- Medical Treatment: In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant ONLY. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & No. of Trek Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 2 days of departure.