Pune to Camp Paradise (45 kms, 1.5 Hours)
All Participants have to report at Explorers Office by sharp 6.30 am. Attendance, information to parents. Bus will depart for Panshet by 7.00 am. Reach Camp Paradise around 8.30. On arrival Room allotment. After breakfast Introduction to campsite, Group Games. After Lunch Rope Activities. Evening small trail with plantation Information.
Overnight at Panshet.
The day begins with birdsong at dawn, refreshed & get ready for the activities. After Breakfast obstacle course Burma bridge, suspense bridge, Zip Line, etc. focusing on fear factor under the experienced & certified Team of Explorers. Post Lunch Enjoy in swimming pool under the observation of Team Explorers. Evening Cultural Activities, Campfire, Dance, Music Masti.
Overnight at Panshet.
Morning starts with some Group activities. After Breakfast small trekking, Treasure Hunt, Distribution of Achievement Certificate & Medal to each participant. Post Lunch depart towards Pune / Mumbai by Private Bus with loads of Happy Memories.
Booking Amount: Rs.1000/- per Head.
|Early Bird Charges
||Group Discount Charges
|Early Bird Charges
||Group Discount Charges
- Group Discount: 4 Pax. or more – Rs.300 per Head
- Early Bird Discount: Before 29 February Rs.300 per Head.
- Full Payment Discount: Rs. 100 per Head (If Full payment done before 30 days departure)
- You can either enjoy Group Discount + Full Payment Discount OR Early Bird Discount + Full Payment Discount.
- Separate Tent accommodation for Boys & Girls in cottage rooms on Multiple Sharing.)
- Non AC High back Bus for entire journey.
- All Camp Activities mentioned in Camp Parsdise Highlights
- Food: Tea/Milk, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner for entire camp period.
- Expert, Experienced & Certified Team Explorers – Pune to Pune.
- Mineral water for entire camp period.
- Achievement Certificate & Medal to each participant..
- All Tested & Safety gears for adventure Activities.
- First aid Facility throughout the camp.
- Dinner on Day 3
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Following things are given Complementary by Explorers in Camp.
Any cancellation by participant(s) must be communicated to Explorers Office in writing. The refund, if any, will be given after 7 days but before 15 days when the concerned event is over, irrespective of the date when the cancellation has been communicated to us.
The Following deductions will be made in case of cancellation.
- 30 Days before the Date of Departure – 25% of Regular Charges.
- Within 30 Days but before 10 Days of the Date of Departure – 50% of Regular Charges.
- Within 10 Days but before the Date of Departure – NO REFUND
What to Bring for Camp Paradise?
- Morning Utilities:
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Towel, Napkin, Scarf, Tissue Paper
- Comfortable clothing for 3 Days & Night Dress.
- Inners (For 3 Days), Shoes, Extra Socks, Half pant & Floaters for Journey / Water Sports.
- Extra Carry bags to keep used cloths.
- Other Requirements:
- Water bottle – Min. 1 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, Safety pin, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping.
*This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
*Bring all this stuff in Haversack / Travel Bag. also Bring Mini Sack to carry Water bottle at the time of Trekking.
Tips for Camp Paradise
- Avoid unnecessary Luggage. Try to keep the Cloths Day wise at the time of Packing.
- Familiarize yourself to new shoes before bringing them to the camp. Shoes must be large enough so that you can wriggle your toes with socks on.
- Carry a dull coloured dupatta /scarf to cover your ears and nose during the travel.
- Keep the Necessary Medicines with Child, if required & inform the same to Explorers office.
- Keep our Nature clean. Please carry all non-biodegradable (plastic) waste back with you.
- Always keep Original Photo ID with the Child.
- Don’t expect similar food quality of your home town. Try Local food to have some special Experience.
- Do not litter on the trails.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list. Give us the Details of Medicines which is currently taken by the Children. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite OR from the nearest available medical centre or hospital which involves Doctor or Hospitalisation then 100% expenses for the same will be borne by the concerned Person. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Transport: Pune to Pune Transport by Non AC High-back Bus / Local as per mentioned in the Itinerary. First 2 Seats are reserved for the Team Explorers. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Tent \ Room Allotment: Separate Accommodation for Boys & Girls on multiple sharing basis in a Non AC Tents. In case of odd number of boys & Girls It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group will accommodate in a same Room. Children’s will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: Be a Part of Jungle. Afternoon enjoy the lakeside Bath in a Village. No Hot Water will be served. No Bathrooms & Toilet Facility in a Jungle. We expect children to be a part of wilderness.
- Drinking Water: During Camp Period Complete Mineral Water will be served.
- Camp Updates: Parents can get the camp updates by calling at Explorers office or you can contact with the child Between 8 pm to 9 pm. Parents are strictly not allowed to visit the Camp.
- Valuables: Do Not Give any Valuable with Children, Explorers or any Leader of Explorers is not responsible for any loss of Valuable. E.g. Camera, Mobile, Jewelry, etc
- Stage Performance: Bring the necessary things for Cultural Program which your child is going to perform like any type of special Dress / any type of Instrument / Special song for Dance performance in a CD OR Pen drive.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & Number of Tour Leader of Camp Paradise will be send to you by SMS & Email before 8 days of Departure Date.