Date: 14 to 15 October 2017
Duration: Two Days
Location: Rajmachi, Lonavala
Price: Rs. 1650/- Please Call for availablility before you book any Event/Trek, to avoid 5% Transaction Charges.Book Now!
Rajmachi Off-Road Biking…Camping…Barbeque
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan fort and Manoranjan Fort. It is a very famous fort located near two famous hills of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khanadala. It is about 18 km trekking distance from Lonavala. Rajmachi offers a really best experience of Off-road biking. Imagine Camping in Tents with campfire & Barbeque… Your day begins in a Foggy atmosphere with a glorious view of Rajmachi Forts. In a First half Adventure activities like Rappelling & Kayaking then Through yourself in a Natural lake of Rajmachi.
After Attendance start bike safari towards Rajmachi.
Reach our Campsite in a Rajmachi surrounded by Beauty of Nature. Introduction & Tent Allotment. Toilets are not available throughout the Trek & at Base Village.
Barbeque at Campsite & Campfire with Antakshari & Group Games.
Dinner in a Village. 15 Minutes downwards walk from Campsite.
Wake up call.
Tea & Breakfast.
A Small Trek towards Srivardhan & Manoranjan Fort.
Lunch in Village.
After Lunch enjoy Kayaking at Lake near to Village.
Start return journey towards Pune with happy memories.
Reach home with ultimate Experience.
Rs.1650/- Per Head Pune to Pune on Triple Sharing.
Rs. 250/- Per Head Extra for Twin Sharing.
- Evening Tea & Barbeque
- Dinner (Veg. & Non Veg.) – Unlimited
- Morning Tea & Breakfast – Limited
- Lunch – Pure Veg. – Unlimited
- Evening Tea – Limited
- Mineral Water during Camping Period.
- Expert Team of Explorers
- Stay in a Dome shape Tent on multiple sharing basis. (Surface Area 7×7 ft.)
- Sleeping Bags, Carry mats, One Torch in each Tent.
- First aid kit
- Government Service Tax
- Petrol Expenses & Any Expenses related to Bike.
- Charges for Separate Tent for a Couple Sharing Rs.300 per Night.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Day 1 Lunch & Day 2 Dinner
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Any type of Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”
- Any other charges not mentioned in“Fees Include”
What to Bring?
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for Two day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Torch with Cell, Shawl, Napkin / Towel, Scarf & Goggle for Biking.
- Elbow & Knee Guard while Biking (Optional).
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition. Don’t wear Leather shoes, Cut Shoes or Floaters
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Driving License, RCTC Book, Insurance, PUC, Helmet, Tool-Kit, etc.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & No. of Trek Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 2 days of departure.