On the Day of Trek
After Attendance Departure towards Kelad.
Tea & Breakfast on the Way.
Reach Kelad. After Introduction immediately start a Trek towards Shivtharghal.
Reach Shivtharghal. Have a Lunch.
Start return journey towards Pune.
Evening Tea & Snacks on the Way.
Reach SP College Tilak Road, Pune via same route.
Booking Amount: Rs.950/-
Per Head Pune to Pune
*NA = Not Applicable.
||Early Bird Discount
||Full Payment Discount
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune – Kelad & Shivtharghal – Pune).
- Trekking with all safety measures.
- Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
- Lunch (Pure Veg. – Unlimited)
- Evening Tea & Snacks (Limited)
- Expert Team of Explorers
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
What to Bring?
- A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside luggage packed in a plastic bag.
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles
- Rainproof / Warm wear / Cap as per the Season
- Extra Dress in a plastic Bag
- Napkin / Towel
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking
- Dress Code: T-shirt, Flexible Track pant (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc are strictly not allowed
- Personal Medicines, if any
Some useful tips for Happy Trekking / Camping
- Don’t keep valuable things while trekking.
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Avoid Jean pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Don’t keep anything like mobile, Wallet, Gold ornaments at the time of Adventure Activity.
- Ladies are requested to seat in a Ladies compartment of Local in a return journey for safety & to avoid Heavy Crowed.
- Bring sufficient LUNCH for Dukes Trek, Nothing is available on Dukes Nose.
- Share your Tiffin (Lunch) with the Needy Participant.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
Follow the Rule – “Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Sunil Gujar
- Prasad Datar
- Nishad Sutar