09.00 am to 04.00 pm
Activity Time – 09.00 am to 04.00 pm, Specifice Time Slot Will be given at the time of Booking.
You have to Report at Waterfall directly No transportation is inclueded.
After reaching location have Briefing of Activity & Start activity one by one as per reservations at the time of Booking.
Google Location & contact Person Details will be Provided after your Booking is done.
You have to reach Madheghat as per the given time slot at the time of booking. Explorers reserve the right to allot time slot as per Bookings. Be present in given time.
First slot: 8 am to 10 am l Second slot: 10 am to 12 pm l Third slot: 12 pm to 2 pm l Forth Slot: 2 pm to 4 pm
You may require to wait for 30 minutes to 1 hour if previous Batch activity is going on.
We do not have any kind of changing facility from our side but you can change your cloths in local hotels near Madheghat.
Pregnant Ladies, Heart Patients, High BP Patients, Any kind of Hand or Leg Surgery Patients, Asthama are Strictly not allowed for the Adventure Activities.
Rs.700/- Per Head Only Rappelling l Rs. 500/- Per Head Valley Crossing – *Only Activity without Transport & Food
- Proper Briefing / Guidelines about the activity with all Safety Norms.
- Proper Guidance with detailed Information about the Safety Gears.
- All Certified Gears with 100% Safety.
- Certified & Experienced Adventure Experts.
- Activity allowed only once to each Participant.
- Any kind of Transport, Tea, Breakfast, Meals, Beverages, etc
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Parking & Entry Fees
At Madheghat Entry is something Rs.10 per head & Parking charges around Rs. 50/- to Rs. 150/- depending on Vehicle. These charges you need to pay at actual extra cost.
*Once Booked cannot be cancelled OR transfer OR postponed for any Reason.
*If you want to do the repeat activity then you have to pay Extra.
What to Bring?
- Separate Plastic Bags to save Your Mobile, wallet from Rain & to keep wet cloths.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Bring Extra Dress in a plastic Bag, Napkin / Towel.
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
- You can Bring Floaters / Chappel / Crox for return Journey
- Dress Code: Full Sleeves T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
Some useful tips for Happy Trekking
- Don’t keep valuable things while trekking.
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Avoid Jean pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
- Always keep your Original Photo ID with you.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Don’t expect similiar food quality of your home town. Try local food to have some different experience.
- Respect the Local Religion & Traditions.
- While taking photographs don’t click photo’s of local people without their permission.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Don’t keep anything like mobile, Wallet, Gold ornaments at the time of Adventure Activity.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook.
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”.
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers. If you want Non veg. Food, you can take it at Extra Cost at Actual. Please take the Railway Food (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) in Proper time at Own Cost.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list.
- Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System.
- Transport & Jungle Safari: For Jungle Safari six people can travel in a Gypsy, but it is not sure that same Group / Family can travel in a same Gypsy. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Safari get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Jungle Safari Zone: For Jungle Safari Explorers will choose the Safari zones as per the availability. We are not giving commitment of any specific zone Safari.
- Room Allotment: In case of Odd number of Participants or Male / Female Ratio, It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group / Family will accommodate in a same Room. TWO Persons on Bed & TWO persons will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: In Early Morning Warm Water will be served for Refreshment & in Afternoon Hot Water for Bath.
- Drinking Water: Mineral Water Bottles will not be provided by the Explorers throughout the Tour.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- Medical Treatment: In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant ONLY. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
Once Booked cannot be cancelled OR transfer OR postponed for any Reason.
If due to Heavy Rainfall, change in Government policy or any other unavoidable circumstances. Batch will be postpone then Full refund will be given within 8 working days.
- Name & No. of Trek Leader will be sending to you by SMS & Email before 1 day of departure.