Rajmachi Off-Road Biking…Camping…Barbeque
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan fort and Manoranjan Fort. It is a very famous fort located near two famous hills of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khanadala. It is about 18 km trekking distance from Lonavala. Rajmachi offers a really best experience of Off-road biking. Imagine Camping in Tents with campfire & Barbeque… Your day begins in a Foggy atmosphere with a glorious view of Rajmachi Forts. In a First half Adventure activities like Rappelling & Kayaking then Through yourself in a Natural lake of Rajmachi.
Few things to remember Before making payment through QR Code
1. Don’t forget to call us for availability.
2. After confirmation send payment screen shot with Event Name & Date, Participants Name, Age, Contact No & email id etc on email@example.com
Join Us on WhatsApp
After Attendance start bike safari towards Rajmachi.
Reach our Campsite in a Rajmachi surrounded by Beauty of Nature. Introduction & Tent Allotment. Toilets are not available throughout the Trek & at Base Village.
Barbeque at Campsite & Campfire with Antakshari & Group Games.
Dinner in a Village. 15 Minutes downwards walk from Campsite.
Wake up call.
Tea & Breakfast.
A Small Trek towards Srivardhan & Manoranjan Fort.
Lunch in Village.
After Lunch enjoy Kayaking at Lake near to Village.
Start return journey towards Pune with happy memories.
Reach home with ultimate Experience.
Rs.1650/- Per Head Pune to Pune on Triple Sharing.
Rs. 250/- Per Head Extra for Twin Sharing.
- Evening Tea & Barbeque
- Dinner (Veg. & Non Veg.) – Unlimited
- Morning Tea & Breakfast – Limited
- Lunch – Pure Veg. – Unlimited
- Evening Tea – Limited
- Mineral Water during Camping Period.
- Expert Team of Explorers
- Stay in a Dome shape Tent on multiple sharing basis. (Surface Area 7×7 ft.)
- Sleeping Bags, Carry mats, One Torch in each Tent.
- First aid kit
- Government Service Tax
- Petrol Expenses & Any Expenses related to Bike.
- Charges for Separate Tent for a Couple Sharing Rs.300 per Night.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Day 1 Lunch & Day 2 Dinner
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Any type of Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”
- Any other charges not mentioned in“Fees Include”
What to Bring?
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for Two day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Torch with Cell, Shawl, Napkin / Towel, Scarf & Goggle for Biking.
- Elbow & Knee Guard while Biking (Optional).
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition. Don’t wear Leather shoes, Cut Shoes or Floaters
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Driving License, RCTC Book, Insurance, PUC, Helmet, Tool-Kit, etc.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & No. of Trek Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 2 days of departure.