Duration: 15 to 17 Aug 2014
Location: Amboli, Sindhudurga
Price: Rs. 4800/- Please Call for availablility before you book any Event/Trek, to avoid 5% Transaction Charges.Book Now!
Amboli Nature Tour
|Amboli is a hill station in south Maharashtra, India. At an altitude of 690 m it is the last hill station before the coastal highlands of Goa. It is an eco-friendly hill station that promises you an experience to get lost into the spectacular beauty of nature. If you are in pursuit of peace and solitude, visit Amboli, a tranquil hill station on the Western Ghats, surrounded by thick forests and tree canopied hills. In rainy season you will see beautiful waterfalls, Flying clouds, Origin of Hiranyakeshi river, Nagartas fall, , Mahadeogad point, Kawalesad are some major points worth visiting. You will surely enjoy the walk through clouds, Bath under the chilled waterfall, Nature walk in a Jungle, Panoramic view of sweeping valleys & much more. Amboli Nature Tour offers unlimited opportunities to explore this beautiful area and Explorers takes care of safety measures, Accommodation, excellent food & of course enthusiastic Tour Leader.
Pune – Kolhapur – Amboli
Depart for Amboli by sharp 07.00 am. Breakfast & Lunch on the way. Reach amboli around 04.00 pm.
Room Allotment. Evening Local Sightseeing till 7 pm. Relax at Hotel. After Dinner Good Night.
Overnight at Amboli.
Amboli Sightseeing & Nature Trail
After Breakfast move for Local Sightseeing origin of Hiranyakesh, Kavlesat Point, Nature Trail, etc. After Lunch take a rest for 2 Hours. Evening enjoy the Gushing waterfalls of Amboli. Evening at Leisure.
Overnight at Amboli.
Amboli – Kolhapur – Pune
After Breakfast move for Pune. En-route Mahalaxmi Temple, if time permits. Lunch & Dinner on the Way.
Reach Pune around 10.00 pm at SP College, Tilak Road.
- Magnificent View of Amboli Waterfalls
- Nature walk through Dense forest of Amboli with Local Experts
- Origin of Hiranyakeshi River
- Peaceful stay in a vicinity of Nature
- Kolhapur Mahalaxmi Darshan
Booking Amount: Rs.2,000/-
Per Head Pune to Pune
*NA = Not Applicable.
||Child (7-10 Years) With Mattress
||Child (3-7 Years) With Mattress
||Full Payment Discount
- All charges & Discounts on per Head Basis.
- Group Discount: Minimum 6 Participants at a time or more
- Any type of Discount is not valid for Child.*
- You can enjoy the Full payment Discount + Group Discount
- Transport by Non AC High back Bus, Toll, Parking, RTO, etc.
- Non Ac Standard Accommodation on Twin sharing basis, as mentioned above
- Extra Adult / Child will be provided by Mattress
- All food charges Pune to Pune. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner – Pure veg.).
- 1 Ltr. Mineral Bottle Per Day per person each
- Entry fees, Guide Charges, etc
- Extra Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc
- Camera & Coolie charges
- Any type of food order other than pre-fixed menu
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than First aid
- Insurance of any kind
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
What to Bring?
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles
- Extra Dress in a plastic Bag
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season
- Extra Dress, Shawl & News Paper (To take a Rest at Karjat Station)
- Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rains & to keep wet cloths
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking
- SDress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed
- Personal Medicines, if any
Some useful tips for Happy Touring / Camping
- Don’t keep valuable while Travelling
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Avoid Jean pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Touring & at the time of Sightseeing
- Don’t keep anything like mobile, Wallet, Gold ornaments while enjoying Waterfalls.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
Follow the Rule – “Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories
- Registration FormFull Brochure