Rules & Regulations – During any type of Event
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the Risks, Responsibilities and Consequences.
- In case of any medical Ailments, Disorders, etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his / her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the Camp or Trek.
- If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the Doctor / attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available Medical centre or Hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant only. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Consumption of Liquor, Tobacco products, Cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Events. The trek / event will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Participants should not Deface or Damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the Trek or Camp, and No refund is admissible in such cases.
- Half Pants strictly not allowed in Explorers while Trekking. ¾ OR Track pant would be better for Trekking. Avoid Jean Pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing. A Shoe having a Good grip will be Preferable.
- In case of any Injury, Sickness, Accident, Death or Any other casualty or Loss or Damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the Risks and Responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
For Bike Safari
- All the rules mentioned above are applicable for Bike Safari.
- Schedule must be strictly to be followed by the Participants.
- The participant should hold a permanent Gear license.
- Participant must carry Original set of vehicle documents (RCTC Book, PUC, Insurance), etc.
- Everyone must wear a Helmet while driving.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during the Event.
- The Event will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Everyone must complete servicing of vehicle 3 days prior to the event. Even if you are not due for any servicing.
- Everyone must carry “Toolkit” along with vehicle.
- Attending pre-event meeting is compulsory,if declared.
- Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.