Pune – Mumbai – Sawai Madhopur
All Participants have to report at Explorers office by 6.30 am. Proceed to Mumbai by Private Vehicle.
Mumbai Participants can Join at Mumbai Central Station at their Own arrangements. Depart
from Mumbai to Sawai Madhopur by 3 AC Train.
Overnight Train Journey.
Sawai Madhopur – Ranthambore
Reach Sawai Madhawpur by 11.00 am. Reach Resort at Ranthambore around 12.30 pm. In late
afternoon we will visit Ranthambore Fort. A very easy climb will take you on Fort. You can see a
spectacular view of the jungle from the top. Come back to Resort around 07.00 pm.
Overnight at Ranthambore..
Morning & Evening Jungle Safari.
Wake up Call by 5 am. Early in the morning we will take our first Jungle Safari by Canter. Watch out for
the Tiger, Leopard, Spotted Deer, sambar, nilgai, chinkara, wild boar, sloth bear, etc. Come back to
Resort at around 10:00 am. Share your experiences in a Group. After lunch we will take our second
Jungle Safari by Canter. Camp fire & Dinner around 08.30 pm.
Overnight at Ranthambore..
Morning & Evening Jungle Safari
Same Schedule as per Day 3.
Overnight at Ranthambore.
Ranthambore – Sawai Madhopur – Mumbai / Pune
After breakfast free time for shopping. Post – lunch departure for Mumbai by Train.
Overnight Train Journey (3AC)..
Sawai Madhopur – Pune
Reach Mumbai. Move towards Pune by AC Vehicle.
Booking Amount: Rs.0000/-
|Ex. Pune / Mumbai
||Child with Bed (5 to 10 Years)
||Child without Bed (3 to 5 Years)
|Ex. Nagpur / Jabalpur
||Child (5 to 10 Year)
- Group Discount: 6 Pax. or more – Rs.500 per Head
- Early Bird Discount: 62 Days before the date of Departure- Rs.1000 per Head.
- Full payment Discount Rs. 200
- You can either enjoy Group Discount OR Early bird Discount + Full Payment Discount.
- Stay on sharing basis, as mentioned above in AC Rooms.
- Pune – Mumbai – Pune by Private Vehicle.
- Railway 3 AC (Mumbai – Sawai Madhopur – Mumbai)
- Sawai Madhopur – Ranthambore – Sawai Madhopur Travel by Canter.
- All food charges at Ranthambore. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Four Jungle Safaris within Ranthambore by Open Canter.
- All entry fees in the Ranthambore National Park, Guide Charges, Vehicle Entry Fees, etc.
- Fort Transfers by Open Canter with all permits, Guide (Only Once).
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
What to Bring?
- Morning Utilities
- Hair Oil, Skin Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue paper, Paper Soap, Towel, Napkin
- Sun Goggles, Scarf (Required at Jungle safari)
- Comfortable clothing for Jungle safari – Two pairs & Extra Dresses for Journey
- Thick Pullover – 2
- Shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey
- Extra Carry bags, Camera with Batteries,
- Mobile & Mobile Charger, Binoculars
- One time Tiffin for train journey
- Other Requirements
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping
- Original Id Proof (Compulsory)
- Chain & lock for luggage security in Rail Journey
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
Tips for WILDLIFE CAMPS
- Dull and camouflaging colours like green, brown etc. must be worn during the trails. Please avoid bright colours.
- Familiarize yourself to new shoes before bringing them to the camp. Shoes must be large enough so that you can wriggle your toes with socks on.
- Please avoid perfumes, Deodorants, scented oils on trails as these disturb the wild animals.
- Carry a dull coloured dupatta /scarf to cover your ears and nose during the travel, safaris.
- For winter season be sure to bring along your pullovers, jerkins/ wind cheaters, shawls, monkey caps, gloves etc. Safari rides can be very chilled.
- For rainy season keep a light raincoat or a handy umbrella. As protection against sudden downpours, do pack your clothes/equipment in separate plastic bags before putting them in the haversack.
- Wildlife sightings are a matter of chance but you can increase the probability of sightings by keeping absolutely quiet.
- Do not make Tiger sighting an obsession. You may miss many wonderful animals and birds in the bargain.
- Keep our wilderness clean. Please carry all non-biodegradable (plastic) waste back with you.
- Do not litter on the trails.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers. If you want Non veg. Food, you can take it at Extra Cost at Actual. Please take the Railway Food (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) in Proper time at Own Cost.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list.
- Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System.
- Transport & Jungle Safari: For Jungle Safari six people can travel in a Gypsy, but it is not sure that same Group / Family can travel in a same Gypsy. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Safari get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Jungle Safari Zone: For Jungle Safari Explorers will choose the Safari zones as per the availability. We are not giving commitment of any specific zone Safari.
- Room Allotment: In case of Odd number of Participants or Male / Female Ratio, It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group / Family will accommodate in a same Room. TWO Persons on Bed & TWO persons will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: In Early Morning Warm Water will be served for Refreshment & in Afternoon Hot Water for Bath.
- Drinking Water: Mineral Water Bottles will not be provided by the Explorers throughout the Tour.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- Medical Treatment: In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant ONLY. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure