Pune – Mumbai – Jabalpur
All Participants have to report at the Pune Railway Station on platform No. 1 at Krishna’s Restaurant inner Side of Pune Railway Station at 7.15 am. Depart from Pune to Mumbai by Pragati Express (Train No 12126 -2S) at 7.50 am. Reach CST, Mumbai at 11.15 am. (Mumbai Participants can Join at CST Station at their Own arrangements.) Move to Jabalpur by 12188 Jabalpur Garibrath Express (3 AC) 1.30 pm.
Overnight Train Journey (3AC).
Jabalpur – Kanha (175 kms, 5 hours) & Evening Jungle Safari
Reach Jabalpur by 6.00 am. Freshen up in a Train. Immediately move to Kanha by A.C. Innova. En-route we will take a breakfast. Reach Kanha around 11.00 am. Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) on Arrival, Room Allotment take a rest. Evening Jungle Safari by 3.00 pm & will come back to resort around 06.30 pm. Dinner by 8.30 pm. Good Night.
Overnight at Kanha.
Morning & Evening Kanha Jungle Safari.
Wake up call by 05.00 am. We will start our First Jungle Safari by 6 am (Packed Breakfast will be given in Jungle rest area). Return to Resort around 10 am. After safari Take a Bath & Relax at Resort. Lunch around 1 pm. Take a Rest in Afternoon. Get Ready for Evening Jungle Safari by 3.00 pm & will come back to resort around 06.30 pm. Campfire & Dinner by 8.30 pm.
Overnight at Kanha.
Morning Jungle Safari & Kanha – Jabalpur Station (175 kms, 4 hours)
Wake up call by 05.00 am. We will start our forth Jungle Safari by 6 am. Packed Breakfast will be given in Jungle rest area. Return to Resort around 9.30 am. Move to Jabalpur by A.C. Innova by 11 am. En-route Lunch. Visit Bhedaghat & Dhuvandhar Falls. Board 12187 Mumbai Garibrath Express From Jabalpur Railway Station by 7.30 pm for Mumbai with Happy Memories.
Overnight Train Journey (3AC)..
Mumbai – Pune
Reach Mumbai at 12.15 pm. Move towards Pune by Sinhgad Express (Train No. 11009 – 2S) by 2.30 pm & Reach Pune 6.40 pm with everlasting Memories.
Note: Train & Kanha Jungle Safari booking is confirmed only after submitting your Photo ID before 122 days OR till seats available due to Centralized reservation system.
Booking Amount for Kanha Jungle safari : Rs.5000/-
|Ex. Pune / Mumbai
||Child with Bed
(5 to 10 Years)
|Child without Bed
(3 to 5 Years)
|Ex. Nagpur / Jabalpur
||Child with Bed
(5 to 10 Years)
|Child without Bed
(3 to 5 Years)
- Group Discount for Kanha Jungle safari: 6 Pax. or more – Rs.500 per Head
- Early Bird Discount for Kanha Jungle safari: 122 Days before the date of Departure- Rs.1000 per Head.
- Full payment Discount for Kanha Jungle safari Rs. 200 (If Full Payment done before 60 days of Departure Date)
- You can either enjoy Group Discount + Full Payment Discount OR Early Bird Discount + Full Payment Discount
- Train: 2S – Pune – Mumbai – Pune.
- Train: 3 AC Garibrath Express (Mumbai – Jabalpur – Mumbai)
- 2 Nights Stay in Standard Hotel in AC Rooms as mentioned above.
- Boating charges at Bhedaghat.
- Jabalpur – Kanha – Jabalpur Travel by AC Innova.
- All food charges Ex. Jabalpur. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Four Jungle Safaris in Kanha by Open Gypsy.
- All entry fees in Kanha Jungle safari like, Guide Charges, Vehicle Entry Fees, etc.
- Second Day Breakfast & Day Four Lunch at Jabalpur.
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Following things are given Complementary by Explorers in Manali Snow Trek.
What to Bring for Kanha Jungle safari?
- Morning Utilities:
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion.
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Towel, Napkin.
- Sun Goggles, Scarf (Required at Jungle safari).
- Comfortable clothing for Jungle safari – Two pairs & Extra Dresses for Journey.
- Shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey.
- Extra Carry bags, Camera with Batteries.
- Mobile & Mobile Charger, Binoculars.
- One time Tiffin for train journey.
- Other Requirements:
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Personal Medicines, if any.
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping.
- Original Id Proof (Compulsory).
- Chain & lock for luggage security in Rail Journey.
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
* Bring all this stuff in Haversack / Travel Bag. Also Bring Mini Sack to carry Water bottle at the time of Safari.
Tips for Kanha Jungle safari
- Dull and camouflaging colours like green, brown etc. must be worn during the Kanha Jungle safari. Please avoid bright colours.
- Familiarize yourself to new shoes before bringing them to the camp. Shoes must be large enough so that you can wriggle your toes with socks on.
- Please avoid perfumes, Deodorants, scented oils on Kanha Jungle safari as these disturb the wild animals.
- Carry a dull coloured dupatta /scarf to cover your ears and nose during the travel, Kanha Jungle safari.
- For winter season be sure to bring along your pullovers, jerkins/ wind cheaters, shawls, monkey caps, gloves etc. Kanha Jungle safari rides can be very chilled.
- Wildlife sightings are a matter of chance but you can increase the probability of sightings by keeping absolutely quiet.
- Do not make Tiger sighting an obsession. You may miss many wonderful animals and birds in the bargain.
- Keep our wilderness clean. Please carry all non-biodegradable (plastic) waste back with you.
- Do not litter on the trails.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers. If you want Non veg. Food, you can take it at Extra Cost at Actual. Please take the Railway Food (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) in Proper time at Own Cost.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list.
- Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System.
- Transport & Jungle Safari: For Jungle Safari six people can travel in a Gypsy, but it is not sure that same Group / Family can travel in a same Gypsy. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Safari get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Jungle Safari Zone: For Jungle Safari Explorers will choose the Safari zones as per the availability. We are not giving commitment of any specific zone Safari.
- Room Allotment: In case of Odd number of Participants or Male / Female Ratio, It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group / Family will accommodate in a same Room. TWO Persons on Bed & TWO persons will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: In Early Morning Warm Water will be served for Refreshment & in Afternoon Hot Water for Bath.
- Drinking Water: Mineral Water Bottles will not be provided by the Explorers throughout the Tour.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- Medical Treatment: In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant ONLY. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & Number of Tour Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 8 days of Departure Date.