Delhi to Manali (580 Km, 15 Hours)
In the evening board the Manali by AC Volvo Coach.
Overnight at AC Coach.
On arrival in Manali check into the hotel. Day is free to relax. Post lunch visit to Hidimba Devi Temple, Club House, Manu Maharshi Temple, Vashist hot water spring, Mahadev Temple, Tibetan Monastery.
Overnight at Manali. ( _ _ D)
After breakfast visit to Solang Valley (15 Kms.), famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy lots of activities there i.e. River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car etc. (at your own cost).
In the evening you can enjoy leisurely walks in pine forest along River Beas and enjoy picnic on riverside (at your own).
Overnight at Manali. (B_D)
Manali – Rohtang pass – Manali (51 Km, 2 Hours – one side)
Early morning depart for full day excursion to Rohtang Pass (if weather permits OR Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of more than 13000 feet, is the gateway to Lahaul, Spiti and Ladakh. Enjoy lots of adventurous activities there i.e. Skiing/ Snow Bike/ Pony Riding etc. (at your own cost). En-route visit to Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Rahalla falls and Rani Nallah.
Overnight at Manali. (B_D)
Manali to Delhi (580 Km, 15 Hours)
After breakfast day is free to stroll around the mall road for shopping. Afternoon board the AC Volvo Coach towards Delhi. (580 Kms 13 Hours)
Overnight at AC Coach. (B_ _)
Air bookings & Air Faire are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Train reservations are subject to availability at the time of bookings.
- You may visit www.indianrail.gov.in for railway seat availability & fare.
- Land package cost will be depending on type of hotel & Transport on Ex-destination basis only.
- Pick up – Drop & Sightseeing by AC Coach.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per tour itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary. (Breakfast & Dinner).
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary including all Expenses like Toll, Driver Bhatta, Parking, Permit, etc.
- Hindi Speaking Driver.
- Complimentary Gift from Explorers.
- All Hotel Taxes.
- Lunch, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc..
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
- Government Service Tax 3.625% on Total Billing Amount.
- Airfare / Train booking.
- Any type of Entry Fees, adventure sports, Cultural shows, Boating, Pony Ride, etc.
- Any type of Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Any type of Insurance Coverage. & Medical expenses.
- Room Service charges, if any.
- Any Sightseeing done Twice.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel Tariff Charges.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Any kind of Pick up & Drop from Home to Airport & vice versa.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- Any Increase in the fuel or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight/train cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks or any factors beyond our control.
- Cost of any Deviation from the route of tour due to unavoidable Circumstances.
- Coolie charges, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the Itinerary.
- No refund shall be payable for any unused portion of the tour due to whatsoever reason.
- Any Up gradation in the room category, Transportation or air line class.
- Any other charges which are not specifically mentioned in “Includes”.
What to Bring?
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion.
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste.
- Sun Glasses, Scarf.
- Comfortable clothing for Entire Journey Period.
- Shawl, Balaklava (Kantopi), Thermal / Sweater.Sports Shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey.
- Extra Carry bags,Camera & Camera Batteries
- Mobile & Mobile Charger.
- A small Bag to keep necessary things while Sightseeing.
- Original Id Proof, Air / Train Tickets with spare set of Xerox.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping. Debit / Credit Card
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers. If you want Non veg. Food, you can take it at Extra Cost at Actual. Please take the Railway Food (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) in Proper time at Own Cost.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list.
- Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System.
- Transport & Jungle Safari: For Jungle Safari six people can travel in a Gypsy, but it is not sure that same Group / Family can travel in a same Gypsy. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Safari get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Jungle Safari Zone: For Jungle Safari Explorers will choose the Safari zones as per the availability. We are not giving commitment of any specific zone Safari.
- Room Allotment: In case of Odd number of Participants or Male / Female Ratio, It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group / Family will accommodate in a same Room. TWO Persons on Bed & TWO persons will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: In Early Morning Warm Water will be served for Refreshment & in Afternoon Hot Water for Bath.
- Drinking Water: Mineral Water Bottles will not be provided by the Explorers throughout the Tour.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- Medical Treatment: In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant ONLY. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Anand Kenjale
- Sunil Gujar
- Mandar Vinze
- Neha Kadam
- Yugandhar Nighojkar