Pune to Kolad (100 kms, 2 Hours 30 min)
All Participants have to report at Explorers office by sharp 06.00 am. Attendance, information to parents. Board Pune to Ville by sharp 05.30 am. Reach base camp around 8.30 am. Breakfast on the way. Late comers have to join us on the way or directly at Camp site. Tent allotments, Lunch. After Lunch Introduction, Ice Breaking, Group Games, Water Sports.
Overnight at Campsite.
After Early Breakfast 12 kms river rafting. After Lunch depart for Ghosal gad & kudachi leni. Evening Cultural Activities, Campfire-Music, Dinner.
Overnight at Campsite.
In Morning Adventure Activities. After Lunch depart to pune with Sweet Memories.
Booking Amount: Rs.1000/-
|Early Bird Price
||Group Discount Price
|Early Bird Price
||Group Discount Price
- Group Discount: 4 Pax. or more – Rs.200 per Head
- Early Bird Discount:before 15 March Rs.300/- per Head..
- Full payment Discount:Rs.50/- (If payment done before 30 days departure)
- You can either enjoy Group Dis. OR Early Bird Dis. + Full Payment Discount.
- Stay on multiple sharing basis in Non AC Rooms. Separate Tent accommodation for Girls & Boys.
- Pune – Lonavala – Pune Local & Non AC sumo Lonavala – Rajmachi – Lonavala.
- All Camp Activities mentioned in Camp Highlights.
- All food charges for the entire period of camp. (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Rajmachi Entry fees, Pollution Tax, etc.
- Expert, Experienced & Certified Team Explorers – Pune to Pune.
- Mineral water for entire camp period.
- Certificate & Medal to each participant.
- All Tested & Safety gears for adventure Activities.
- First aid Facility throughout the camp..
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
What to Bring?
- Morning Utilities
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion,
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue (Toilet) Paper, Paper Soap, Towel, Napkin
- Sun Goggles, Scarf
- Comfortable clothing while Trekking – Two pairs and Extra Dresses for Journey
- Inners (For 3 Days),Sports shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey.
- Shawl, Balaklava (Kantopi)
- Extra Carry bags, Camera & Camera Batteries
- Mobile & Mobile Charger
- One time Tiffin for train journey
- Other Requirements
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells Id Proof, Nail cutter
- Knee cap, Band – aid, , Personal Medicines, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping. Chain & lock for luggage security in Rail Journey
Familiarize yourself to new shoes before bringing them to the camp. Shoes must be large enough so that you can wriggle your toes with socks on.
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
We will provide the following items to the Participants.
||Sun Cap & T-shirt of Explorers
Tips for CAMPS
- Familiarize yourself to new shoes before bringing them to the camp. Shoes must be large enough so that you can wriggle your toes with socks on.
- Please avoid perfumes, Deodorants, scented oils on trails as these disturb the wild animals.
- Carry a dull coloured dupatta /scarf to cover your ears and nose during the travel, safaris.
- For Himalayan treks be sure to bring along your pullovers, jerkins / wind cheaters, monkey caps, gloves etc.
- As protection against sudden downpour, do pack your clothes / equipment in separate plastic bags before putting them in the haversack.
- Try to avoid Headphones or gossip with friends. You may miss many wonderful animals and birds in the bargain.
- Wildlife sightings are a matter of chance but you can increase the probability of sightings by keeping absolutely quiet.
- Do not make Tiger sighting an obsession. You may miss many wonderful animals and birds in the bargain.
- Keep our wilderness clean. Please carry all non-biodegradable (plastic) waste back with you.
- Do not litter on the trails.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers. If you want Non veg. Food, you can take it at Extra Cost at Actual. Please take the Railway Food (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) in Proper time at Own Cost.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list.
- Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System.
- Transport & Jungle Safari: For Jungle Safari six people can travel in a Gypsy, but it is not sure that same Group / Family can travel in a same Gypsy. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Safari get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Jungle Safari Zone: For Jungle Safari Explorers will choose the Safari zones as per the availability. We are not giving commitment of any specific zone Safari.
- Room Allotment: In case of Odd number of Participants or Male / Female Ratio, It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group / Family will accommodate in a same Room. TWO Persons on Bed & TWO persons will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: In Early Morning Warm Water will be served for Refreshment & in Afternoon Hot Water for Bath.
- Drinking Water: Mineral Water Bottles will not be provided by the Explorers throughout the Tour.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- Medical Treatment: In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant ONLY. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormBatch Full Brochure
- Name & Number of Tour Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 8 days of Departure Date.