Day 1 – PUNE TO KELSHI (200 Kms, 6 Hours)
Report at SP College, Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers. Early comers have to wait till 07 am & Late comers have to report directly at Velas at own arrangements & own Cost. In this Situation No refund or No arguments will be entertained. Depart towards Kelshi via Tamhini Ghat. En-route Breakfast.
Reach Kelshi. Check in& Room allotment. Freshen-up. Delicious Kokani style Lunch. After Lunch visit Anjarle “Kadyavarcha Ganpati” then return back to Kelshi- Take Darshan of Mahalaxmi Temple & visit to very famous Yakub Baba Dargah where you can see the amazing view of Kelshi.
After evening Tea Enjoy Keshi Beach.
After Dinner enjoy campfire, Antakshari or Go to sleep. Overnight at Kelshi.
Day 2 – KELSHI – DAPOLI – PUNE (220 KMS, 7 Hours)
Good Morning Bell. Morning Tea & Freshen-up. Breakfast around 08.30 am. After Breakfast keep your bags ready for checkout.
Check out & proceed to Harne Bandar to visit the most famous attraction of tour “Suvarnadurga Sea Fort”. Around 10.30 am Take Boat ride of 20 Minutes to reach the fort. Explore the fort, take memories & back to Harne Bandar by Boat.
Lunch at Dapoli. After Lunch proceed to Visit very lesser known “Panhalekaji Caves” situated on the banks of the Kotjai River. Explore the caves. After evening Tea departure to pune with loads of memories.
Dinner at Mulshi & reach pune around 10 pm. We may reach pune + or -1 hour Before or after the given time.
Note: Non veg. food will be available at Extra Cost (At the time of Dinner only) of Rs.150/- Per Head for Chicken unlimited & Rs. 300/- for Fish if available, Specific type of fish subject to availability.
- Pune to Pune Transport by Non-AC High Back Bus.
- Toll, Parking, RTO Permit, Driver Bhatta, Entry Fees etc.
- Boating charges at Suvarnadurga fort.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Group accommodation: in Simple Hotel at Kelshi Family wise Separate or Individual sharing accommodation Separate for Gents & Ladies.
- Food PURE VEG: Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner for Two Days.
- First Aid Kit.
- Expert Team of Explorers.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Any water sports done twice or replacement of water sports.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
What to Bring:
- A Good Quality of Rucksack / Travel bag Try to avoid Trolley bags.
- Comfortable clothing for 2 Days.
- Keep Extra Plastic Bags to keep Wet / Used Cloths. Also useful in Bus Journey.
- Morning Utilities like Towel, Toothbrush, Tooth paste, Soap, Shampoo, Sunscreen Lotion etc.
- Minimum 2Ltr. Water, Torch, Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear, Napkin, as per Season.
- Carry Sleepers, Floaters for return journey or useful on Beach.
- Electrol / ORS– Optional, Personal Medicines, if any.
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc are strictly not allowed.
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
Tips for Kokan Tour:
- Use Flexible Dress for Travelling.
- Schedule must be strictly to be followed by all the Participants.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Camping, Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Always Keep your Original Photo ID with you.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Don’t Expect Similar food quality of your Home town. Try Local food to have some different Experience.
- Respect the Local Religion & Traditions.
- While taking Photographs please don’t click photos of Local people without their permission.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Travelling.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list. Give us the Details of Medicines which is currently taken by the Children. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite OR from the nearest available medical centre or hospital which involves Doctor or Hospitalisation then 100% expenses for the same will be borne by the concerned Person. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Transport: Pune to Pune Transport by Non AC High-back Bus / Local as per mentioned in the Itinerary. First 2 Seats are reserved for the Team Explorers. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Tent \ Room Allotment: Separate Accommodation for Boys & Girls on multiple sharing basis in a Non AC Tents. In case of odd number of boys & Girls It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group will accommodate in a same Room. Children’s will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: Be a Part of Jungle. Afternoon enjoy the lakeside Bath in a Village. No Hot Water will be served. No Bathrooms & Toilet Facility in a Jungle. We expect children to be a part of wilderness.
- Drinking Water: During Camp Period Complete Mineral Water will be served.
- Camp Updates: Parents can get the camp updates by calling at Explorers office or you can contact with the child Between 8 pm to 9 pm. Parents are strictly not allowed to visit the Camp.
- Valuables: Do Not Give any Valuable with Children, Explorers or any Leader of Explorers is not responsible for any loss of Valuable. E.g. Camera, Mobile, Jewelry, etc
- Stage Performance: Bring the necessary things for Cultural Program which your child is going to perform like any type of special Dress / any type of Instrument / Special song for Dance performance in a CD OR Pen drive.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & Number of Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 8 days of Departure Date.