Report at SP College, Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers.
After attendance leave for Keshi Tour.
Reach Kelshi. Check in at Hotel & Get fresh.
After Breakfast depart to Suvarnadurga Fort
Reach Suvarnadurga. Explore Suvarnadurga Fort.
Move to Anjarle Kadyavarcha ganpati.
After visiting Kadyavarcha ganpati visit Mahalaxmi Temple, Yakubbaba Darga.
Have Lunch & time for Relax.
After evening Tea move for visit to beautiful Kelshi Beach & time for beach enjoy & experience the beauty of sunset.
Good Morning Bell.
After Breakfast check out from Hotel & move to Keshavraj.
Reach Keshavraj. Small nature trail to reach Keshavraj, explore the keshavraj
After Lunch move to Panhalekaji Caves.
Reach Panhalekaji Caves & Explore the ancient cave.
Start return journey toward pune
Have Dinner on the Way.
Reach SP College Tilak Road, Pune via same route & lots of memories.
(We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time).
Rs. 3850/- l 5 to 8 Years: Rs. 3500/- l Below 5 Years: Rs. 1500/- Ex Pune.
Note: Non veg. will be available at Extra Cost (At the time of Dinner) of Rs.150 Per Head for Chicken & Rs.300 for Fish. Specific type of fish subject to availability.
- Pune to Pune Transport by NON-AC Coach.
- Toll, Parking, RTO Permit, Entry Fees etc.
- Non-AC Accommodation on multiple Sharing separate for boys & girls
- Boating to Suvarnadurga Fort.
- Visit to Suvarnadurga, Keshavraj, Anjarle, Panhalekaji Caves etc.
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner for 2 Days.
- First Aid Kit.
- Expert Team of Explorers.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Any water sports done twice or replacement of water sports.
- Twin Sharing will be chargeable by Rs.500/- Per Head, Per Night extra.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
What to Bring:
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for Two day Tour with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
- Torch, Hair Oil, Comb, Sun cream Lotion, Goggle Optional.
- Extra Dress in a plastic Bag, Napkin, Towel, Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Dress Code: T-shirt, comfortable clothing.
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Floaters for Journey / Water Sports.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- No of Mask: 02, Tissue Paper, Napkin, Pocket Sanitizer.
*This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
*Bring all this stuff in Haversack / Travel Bag. Also Bring Mini Sack to carry Water bottle at the time of Tour.
Tips for Kokan Tour:
- Use Flexible Dress for Travelling.
- Schedule must be strictly to be followed by all the Participants.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Camping, Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Always Keep your Original Photo ID with you.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Don’t Expect Similar food quality of your Home town. Try Local food to have some different Experience.
- Respect the Local Religion & Traditions.
- While taking Photographs please don’t click photos of Local people without their permission.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Travelling.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list. Give us the Details of Medicines which is currently taken by the Children. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite OR from the nearest available medical centre or hospital which involves Doctor or Hospitalisation then 100% expenses for the same will be borne by the concerned Person. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Transport: Pune to Pune Transport by Non AC High-back Bus / Local as per mentioned in the Itinerary. First 2 Seats are reserved for the Team Explorers. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Tent \ Room Allotment: Separate Accommodation for Boys & Girls on multiple sharing basis in a Non AC Tents. In case of odd number of boys & Girls It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group will accommodate in a same Room. Children’s will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: Be a Part of Jungle. Afternoon enjoy the lakeside Bath in a Village. No Hot Water will be served. No Bathrooms & Toilet Facility in a Jungle. We expect children to be a part of wilderness.
- Drinking Water: During Camp Period Complete Mineral Water will be served.
- Camp Updates: Parents can get the camp updates by calling at Explorers office or you can contact with the child Between 8 pm to 9 pm. Parents are strictly not allowed to visit the Camp.
- Valuables: Do Not Give any Valuable with Children, Explorers or any Leader of Explorers is not responsible for any loss of Valuable. E.g. Camera, Mobile, Jewelry, etc
- Stage Performance: Bring the necessary things for Cultural Program which your child is going to perform like any type of special Dress / any type of Instrument / Special song for Dance performance in a CD OR Pen drive.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & Number of Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 8 days of Departure Date.