- HOTEL BOOKING
Maldives has been a dream destination for many. With the dazzling turquoise waters surrounding specks of emerald green islands, Maldives is definitely a paradise for the beach bummers. Located southwest of India and Sri Lanka amidst the great expanse of the Indian Ocean, Maldives is an archipelago of more than 1000 islands and over another thousand reefs. Only about 200 islands are inhabited. Tourism is one of the most important sources of income here and about 80 islands have luxurious tourist resorts dedicated only for attracting tourism. Maldives is one of the most sought after destinations for luxury travelers as well as honeymooners for the beauty and serenity it has to offer. So, if you are planning to visit Maldives, it is not required to spend a fortune on the trip. Follow this DIY 7-days itinerary for Maldives to enjoy this stunning archipelago without burning a hole in your pocket.
Arrival in Maldives (Male)
Fly towards Maldives by Go Air (G8 23) by 9 am & reach in the tropical Paradise of Maldives around 11.20 am. Our representative will receive you & escort you to your stay Resort. Enjoy the scenic route while being surrounded by crystal clear waters.
Overnight stay in Hotel at Maldives. (_ _ D)
Day at leisure /Optional Water sports
Maldives is known for its stunning coral reef. Explore the unique marine life of Maldives by trying out various water sports. You can go for snorkeling & swim amongst marine life. It’s an experience you don’t want to miss out on. You can choose to Soak in the sun on the beach or go for a swim or do absolutely nothing! If adventure is what you like, opt for water sports like wind surfing or have fun on a banana boat ride.
Overnight stay in Hotel at Maldives. (B _ D)
Day at leisure /Optional Spa and Wellness Therapies
If you want to simply relax & attain Nirvana you should head for a Maldivian spa. For a rejuvenating experience spa is a must try experience. You can also relish on Maldivian cuisine & stroll the scenic island that is bound to take your breath away with its stunning beauty.
Overnight stay in Hotel at Maldives. (B _ D)
Departure from Maldives
Post breakfast, Say goodbye to Maldives & return with a bag full of outstanding memories. Transfer to Male airport. Fly towards Mumbai by Go Air (G24) by 12.10 pm & reach Mumbai Airport around 03.40 pm
(B _ _)
|RESORT NAME||ROOM TYPE||NO OF NIGHTS||MEAL PLAN (MAP)|
|Kaani Grand Seaview, Maafushi Island||Deluxe Sea view Room||03 Nights||Breakfast & Dinner|
Resort Website: www.kaanigrand.com
|24 Hrs front desk||Restaurants – Dining||Non-smoking property||Gym/Fitness room (Off-site)|
|BBQ facilities||Spa Treatment Room||Games room||Dry cleaning / laundry service|
|Free Wifi||Stairs Elevator||Direct beach access||Conference/Meeting facilities|
|NO OF PEOPLE TRAVELLING TOGETHER||CHARGES PER HEAD LEH TO LEH|
|2 to 5 People||47000/-|
|6 to 9 People||46000/-|
|10 to 13 People||45000/-|
|14 to 20 People||44000/-|
|Extra Mattress (06 to 10 Years)||42000/-|
|Child Without Bed (Upto 6 Years)||29000/-|
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY ONLY TO AVOID DISAPOPOINTMENT, AS WE HAVE ONLY 20 SEATS PER BATCH.
|G8 23||MUMBAI||MALE||09.00 AM||11.20 AM|
|G8 24||MALE||MUMBAI||12.10 PM||03.40 PM|
Any cancellation by Guest must be communicated to Explorers Office in writing. The refund, if any, will be given after 7 days but before 15 days when the concerned tour is over, irrespective of the date when the cancellation has been communicated to us.
The Following deductions will be made in case of cancellation of Land Package.
For Airfare: It will be depending on Airlines Policy + Rs.2000 per head as our Service Charges.
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
FLIGHT DELAY / CANCELLATION: Explorers will not be responsible for any flight delay/cancellations made from the Airlines side / Weather Conditions or by guest mistake to reach in time.
ID PROOF: Passport / Birth Certificate for Infants.
PASSPORT: Original Passport valid more than 6 month from date of arrival back to India with minimum 3 blank pages will be
VISA: Visa is on arrival for Indian Nationals however the Immigration authorities have the final say at Maldives airport.
Male City is the main shopping zone in Maldives. In addition, Majeedhee Magu, Orchid Magu and Chaandhanee Magu are frequented by tourists in search for souvenirs. A wide variety of local artifacts and international items are sold here as souvenirs.
TIME DIFFERENCE: India is 30 minutes ahead of Maldives.
CURRENCY: Maldivian rufiyaa. USD ACCEPTED EVERYWHERE IN MALDIVES. Carry sufficient Currency useful for shopping / Water Sports / Food.
TEMPARATURE: Highs are around 32 °C & lows around 25 °C most of the year.
MOBILE NETWORK: Ooredoo. What’s app is also operational in Maldives.
POPULAR ATTRACTIONS: Blue ocean, white beaches, and clean air, water sports such as swimming, fishing, scuba diving, Parasailing, snorkeling, water-skiing, Windsurfing etc
INDIAN RESTAURANT: The Indian House, Bombay Darbar, Acha’s Poppadums, Taste Of India, Indian Food Court, etc.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED IN MALDIVES: It is obviously illegal to import explosives, weapons, firearms, ammunition and drugs,
but in addition the importation of material deemed contrary to Islam such as pornography, pork and pork products, alcohol, idols for worship, bibles or any non-Islamic religious text is also illegal.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Explorers make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant, friendly and homely atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction to provide a safe and secure journey to the best of our ability without any misunderstandings between the tour escorts, Explorers and you at any time. We believe in forgiveness, gratitude, positive attitude and innovation and at times even go beyond legal formats to ensure that all the issues of participants are resolved in timely and friendly manner. You are requested to read, understand and sign in acceptance all the terms and conditions before you register yourself / family / friends for our Treks / tours as a Participant to use our services.
1. Land Transport: Explorers generally arranges Non-AC Coaches, Mini Coaches, jeeps or taxies of various seating capacity depending upon the type of the tour, itinerary and number of participants. Seat numbers are not allotted unless & until mentioned specifically. Seat Nos. 1,2,3,4 (front 4 seats) in each bus/ coach is reserved for Tour Escort / Guide etc. As Explorers we are totally depend on third party Transport service providers, we are not taking any responsibility for the Breakdown of Vehicle, accident, Driver Service, etc. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Trek / Tour get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
2. Stay Arrangements: For Adventure Camps / Jungle Safari / Himalayan Treks Separate Accommodation for Boys & Girls on multiple sharing basis in a Non AC Tents/Rooms/Dormitory will be provided by Explorers. In case of odd number of boys & Girls It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group will accommodate in a same Room. For Twin / Triple Sharing room will cost extra as per the Place / Tour. For Leisure Tours all Stay arrangements are on Twin Sharing basis only. TWO Persons on Bed & TWO persons will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc. For Overnight Treks / Adventure events stay can be arranged in a cave, School, Open Space, Temple or in a Dome shape tents depending on place, Situation & Season.
3. Hot Water: Hot water service is totally depending on Hotel / Resort Management. It may be provided by Bucket or directly through the taps. In summer season as we have many adventure sports in morning session, cold water will be served for bath in late afternoon. Hot water can be arranged, if required. For Jungle Safari / Winter Tours / North side Tours Early Morning Warm Water will be served for Refreshment & in Afternoon Hot Water for Bath. No Bath Facility for Treks / Adventure Sports.
4. Changing Rooms: No changing rooms will be provided by Explorers unless mentioned specifically in “includes” Column. For One day Tours we can arrange changing rooms at Extra cost, if available. Changing rooms can be used for the purpose of changing only & cannot be used for relaxation. No Changing room Facility for Treks / Adventure Sports. We can Provide Changing Tent / Local Village Room, if available.
5. Washroom Facility: For Tours we can arrange washroom facility in a nearby Hotel / Restaurant/ Public washrooms, if available. We are not responsible for hygiene / cleanliness. No washroom facility for Treks / Adventure sports due to remote areas.
6. Medical Treatment / Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list. Give us the Details of Medicines which is currently taken by the participant. In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organizers well in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite OR from the nearest available medical centre or hospital which involves Doctor or Hospitalisation then 100% expenses for the same will be borne by the concerned Person. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
7. Medical Fitness Certificate: We required Medical fitness Certificate for Himalayan Treks or High altitude places. It is Mandatory to submit the same before 8 days of the date of Departure. For adventure sports participants above 50 years must submit the Medical Fitness Certificate before the Departure.
8. Application Form / Indemnity Bond: All participants must have to submit the Application form along with Indemnity bond duly signed by the concerned participant / Guardian (in case participant is minor) for before 2 days of the date of departure. It is mandatory for Each Trek / Adventure Sports / Tour.
9. Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Confirm Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System. It is Extra service provided by the Explorers at Extra Cost. We do not give Guarantee of Confirmed Railway Tickets.
10. Air Reservations: Air Tickets are confirmed at actual. Rates if declared with airfare subject to change without prior Notice. Infants are chargeable at Nominal cost by airlines if confirmed with the Guardian at the time of Air Booking.
11. Special Requests / Upgradation: Please be reminded that all special requests like early check in, late check out, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or inter connecting rooms; Hotel Upgradation, Air / Train Class are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be Guaranteed. All Upgradation can be done at extra cost, if available.
12. ID Proof (Adults): For Train / Air Tours All Passengers must carry 2 photo copy (Xerox) of any Photo ID proof i.e. valid passport or voting card. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking. Each Guest should carry original valid photo ID card at the time of hotel check in.
13. ID Proof (Student): Children / student below 18 years are requested to carry 2 photo copy (Xerox) of 6 months valid Passport or a bonafied certificate from school with photo affixed on it. & school / college Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking. For Infants Birth Certificate is Mandatory with two passport size photographs.
14. Instructions & Decisions: During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader. During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the Risks, Responsibilities and Consequences.
15. Camp / Tour Updates: Parents can get the camp / Tour updates by calling at Explorers office. Also we provide daily updates by SMS / what’s app Group. For Children Camps Parents are strictly not allowed to visit the Camp. It may happen that our numbers are out of coverage area / switch off due to low battery, etc. In that case please doesn’t be panic, you will get the updates from our office.
16. Loss or Damage of valuables: In case of any Injury, Sickness, Accident, Death or Any other casualty or Loss or Damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
17. Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
18. Contingencies: The Company in no way shall be responsible for Flight Cancel, miss , Any loss, injury or damage to person or property in connection with the transportation, caused by acts of strikes , Curfew, pilferage , breakdown of Vehicle, accidents, etc. All sightseeing depend on permits, Weather, Political & road condition.
19. Tour Manager Service: Tour Manager Service is applicable if mentioned specifically in “Includes”. The Tour Manager Service will start from the First destination of the tour as mentioned in the itinerary, while Airport representative service will be available at Pune / Mumbai domestic airport.
20. Food & Water: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be included if mentioned in the Itinerary. Mineral / Filtered Drinking Water facility during Tour, unless mentioned specifically in “Include” Column. For most of Tours we provide Local available food in Hotel / Packed Food (which we carry it from nearest Hotel / Destination). We do not provide meal service during Air / Train travel or during transit halt. For Treks / Adventure events generally we arranged food in a Local home (Village). No Special Seating arrangements for Meals in Treks / Adventure Sports. We are not responsible for the Quality & Taste of the Food.
21. Trek Leader / Adventure Expert: Trek Leader / Adventure Expert Services are applicable if mentioned specifically in “Includes”. For Adventure sports services of Adventure Experts are limited to that adventure sports only besides of Travel, Food or any other Logistic arrangements.
22. Lady Leader / Lady Tour Escort: This Service is applicable if mentioned specifically in “Includes”. For Children Camps we provide Separate Lady instructor for Girls.
23. Stage Performance: For Childern Camps / Tours Bring the necessary things for Cultural Program which your child is going to perform like any type of special Dress / any type of Instrument / Special song for Dance performance in a CD OR Pen drive.
24. Sole Responsibility: If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping, Trekking OR any type of adventure sports activity, then all the Risks and Responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers or leaders of explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
25. Reimbursement: Damages if any, to the Vehicle, furniture, property of Hotel, Tent, Canteen, Sleeping Bags, Carry mats, Trekking gears like Harness, Mittens, Carabineers, etc will be recovered from the concerned Participant as per the current Market Price.
26. Addictions: Consumption of Liquor, Tobacco products, Cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Events. The trek / event will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
27. Respect Nature: Participants should not Litter, Deface or Damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the Trek or Camp, and No refund is admissible in such cases.
28. Behaviour: Explorers reserves the right to remove / take action against the participant for any kind of Misbehaviour during Treks / Tours.
29. Cancellation Policy: No Refund for any type of One Day Trek / Tour. for more details please visit http://explorersgroup.in/web/more/cancellation-policy/
30. Discount Policy: No Discount Policy for One Day Trek / Tour. Either Early Bird or Group Discount can be availed if mentioned specifically. Also you can enjoy additional Full Payment Discount / Repeater Discount if applicable. Discount policy can be changed without prior Notice as per the discretion of Management.
31. Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
32. Jurisdiction: Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.