Pune – Matheran (135 kms, 3.5 Hours)
All Participants have to report at Explorers Office by sharp 6.00 am. Attendance, information to parents. Bus will depart for Neral by 6.30 am. Breakfast on the way. Board Neral – Matheran Toy train by 10.15 am. Reach Matheran around 12.10 pm. Room allotments, Lunch. After Lunch Introduction, Ice Breaking, Group Games, Magic Show, Rope Activities. Evening star gazing with experts of Team Explorers.
Overnight in Hotel at Matheran.
The day begins with fun activities. After Breakfast Adventure Activities like basics of Rock Climbing & Rappelling focusing on fear factor under the experienced & certified Team of Explorers. Post Lunch River Crossing. Evening Cultural Activities, Campfire, Dance, Music Masti.
Overnight in Hotel at Matheran.
Morning starts with some Group activities. After Breakfast Treasure Hunt, Post Lunch Distribution of Achievement Certificate & Medal to each participant. Board Matheran – Neral Toy Train by 12.30 pm. Reach Neral around 3 pm. Depart towards Pune / Mumbai by Private Bus with loads of Happy Memories.
Booking Amount: Rs.1000/- per Head.
|Ex. Pune / Mumbai
|Early Bird Charges
||Group Discount Charges
|Early Bird Charges
||Group Discount Charges
- Group Discount: 4 Pax. OR more Rs.200 per Head.
- Early Bird Discount: Before 28 February Rs.300 per Head.
- Full payment Discount Rs. 50 (If payment done before 30 days departure)
- You can either enjoy Group Discount OR Early Bird Discount + Full Payment Discount.
- Stay on multiple sharing bases in Non AC Rooms. (Separate accommodation for boys & girls)
- Non AC Highback Bus. Pune – Neral – Pune.
- Toy Train Non AC, if available. (Neral – Matheran – Neral) or alternative Taxi Service.
- All Camp Activities mentioned in Camp Highlights.
- All food charges for the entire period of camp. (Tea/ Milk, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Matheran Entry Fees, Pollution Tax, etc.
- Expert, Experienced & Certified Team Explorers – Pune to Pune.
- Mineral water for entire camp period.
- Certificate & Medal to each participant.
- All Tested & Safety gears for adventure Activities.
- First aid Facility throughout the camp.
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
What to Bring?
- Morning Utilities:
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion.
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Towel, Napkin, Scarf
- Comfortable clothing for Camping Two pairs and Extra Dress for return journey.
- Inners (For 3 Days), Shoes, Extra Socks, Floaters for Journey / Water Sports.
- Extra Carry bags to keep used cloths
- Other Requirements:
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping.
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
* Bring all this stuff in Haversack / Travel Bag. also Bring Mini Sack to carry Water bottle at the time of Trekking.
Tips for Matheran Kids Camp
- Avoid unnecessary Luggage. Try to keep the Cloths Day wise at the time of Packing.
- Familiarize yourself to new shoes before bringing them to the camp. Shoes must be large enough so that you can wriggle your toes with socks on.
- Carry a dull coloured dupatta /scarf to cover your ears and nose during the travel.
- Keep the Necessary Medicines with Child, if required & inform the same to Explorers office.
- Keep our Nature clean. Please carry all non-biodegradable (plastic) waste back with you.
- Do not litter on the trails.
- Always keep Original Photo ID with the Child.
- Don’t expect similar food quality of your home town. Try Local food to have some special Experience.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list. Give us the Details of Medicines which is currently taken by the Children. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite OR from the nearest available medical centre or hospital which involves Doctor or Hospitalisation then 100% expenses for the same will be borne by the concerned Person. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Transport: Pune to Pune Transport by Non AC High-back Bus / Local as per mentioned in the Itinerary. First 2 Seats are reserved for the Team Explorers. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Tent \ Room Allotment: Separate Accommodation for Boys & Girls on multiple sharing basis in a Non AC Tents. In case of odd number of boys & Girls It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group will accommodate in a same Room. Children’s will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: Be a Part of Jungle. Afternoon enjoy the lakeside Bath in a Village. No Hot Water will be served. No Bathrooms & Toilet Facility in a Jungle. We expect children to be a part of wilderness.
- Drinking Water: During Camp Period Complete Mineral Water will be served.
- Camp Updates: Parents can get the camp updates by calling at Explorers office or you can contact with the child Between 8 pm to 9 pm. Parents are strictly not allowed to visit the Camp.
- Valuables: Do Not Give any Valuable with Children, Explorers or any Leader of Explorers is not responsible for any loss of Valuable. E.g. Camera, Mobile, Jewelry, etc
- Stage Performance: Bring the necessary things for Cultural Program which your child is going to perform like any type of special Dress / any type of Instrument / Special song for Dance performance in a CD OR Pen drive.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & Number of Tour Leader for Matheran Kids Camp will be send to you by SMS & Email before 8 days of Departure Date.