Report at Shivajinagar Railway Station. Give attendance to the Team Explorers.
Early comers have to wait till 05.30 am & Late comers have to report directly at Base village at Own arrangements & own Cost. In this Situation No refund or No arguments will be entertained.
After Attendance Departure for Lonavala by Local.
Reach at Lonavala Railway Station. Immediately move to fanasrai by local sumo.
Reach Fansarai & have Morning Tea & Breakfast.
Toilets are not available in a Journey, Base Village & throughout the Trek.
After Briefing Immediately Start the Trek toward Rajmachi. (Around 8 Kms – 2 Hour One side Only)
Reach Base of the Fort, Start the Trek. 45 Minutes to Climb Srivardhan Fort.
Reach the Top of Srivardhan Fort. Explore the Fort. Please follow the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
Start Descending the Fort. It will take 20 Minutes to Descend the Fort.
Reach Base Village. Have a Lunch in Local Home.
Start return Trek towards fanasrai.
Reach fanasrai. Have Evening tea only.
Move to lonavala by Local Sumo.
Reach Lonavala Railway Station. Start return journey to Pune by local (No seat reservations).
Local timings are 07 pm / 07.35 pm.
Reach Shivajinagar Railway Station.
Rs. 1150/- Per Head.
- Transport by Local (Pune Lonavala Pune). No Seat Reservation.
- Local Sumo. (Lonavala to Phansarai & Back to Lonavala.)
- Trekking with all safety measures.
- Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
- Lunch (Pure Veg. – Unlimited)
- Evening Tea Only.
- Expert Team of Explorers.
- First aid kit.
- Dinner on Saturday/Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
What to Bring?
Some useful tips for Happy Trekking
- Don’t keep valuable things while trekking.
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Avoid Jean pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
- Always keep your Original Photo ID with you.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Don’t expect similiar food quality of your home town. Try local food to have some different experience.
- Respect the Local Religion & Traditions.
- While taking photographs don’t click photo’s of local people without their permission.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Don’t keep anything like mobile, Wallet, Gold ornaments at the time of Adventure Activity.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
Follow the Rule – “Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers. If you want Non veg. Food, you can take it at Extra Cost at Actual. Please take the Railway Food (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) in Proper time at Own Cost.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list.
- Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System.
- Transport & Jungle Safari: For Jungle Safari six people can travel in a Gypsy, but it is not sure that same Group / Family can travel in a same Gypsy. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Safari get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Jungle Safari Zone: For Jungle Safari Explorers will choose the Safari zones as per the availability. We are not giving commitment of any specific zone Safari.
- Room Allotment: In case of Odd number of Participants or Male / Female Ratio, It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group / Family will accommodate in a same Room. TWO Persons on Bed & TWO persons will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: In Early Morning Warm Water will be served for Refreshment & in Afternoon Hot Water for Bath.
- Drinking Water: Mineral Water Bottles will not be provided by the Explorers throughout the Tour.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- Medical Treatment: In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant ONLY. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & No. of Trek Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 2 days of departure.