- HOTEL BOOKING
|TailBaila is situated in Lonavala region with two big walls about 200 to 250 Feet. The village is known as TailBaila. As you reach in village you can see the Big walls outer wall is known as Right outer and the second one known as left inner. First part of the left inner wall is about 60 Ft & then small traverse; from their you have some small steps to reach second point. As you clear tricky move again you get some steps to reach another point & from there you can summit the TailBaila Wall. One has to descend about 200 feet to reach base. From Tail-Baila Summit forts can be seen like Sudhagad, Ghangad, Navra Navri pinacales, Savashnicha Ghat, etc. It’s a climber’s paradise.
Few things to remember Before making payment through QR Code
Gather at SP College Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers, Early comers have to wait till 10.30 pm & Late comers have to report directly at Base village at Own arrangements & own Cost. In this Situation No refund or No arguments will be entertained.
Depart to Tailbaila.
Reach Base Village Tailabaila. Good Night at Tailbaila.
Wake up call, refreshment. Toilets are not available in Village & throughout the Trek Route.
After refreshment have a Breakfast.
Immediately start the Trek towards wall for 30 minutes.
Reach Tailabaila Wall. Equipment Introduction, Do’s, Don’ts. Learn about safety Techniques to be used in the Event.
Start Climbing left side Wall under the Experts guidance followed by safety measures. Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
Reach Summit. Have a broad look to the surroundings.
Start Rappelling in 2 Stages. Keep Patience while others are doing the Activity.
Start Return trek to base Village.
Submit the equipment to the Leader.
Lunch @ base village.
Start return journey with sweet adventure memories to Pune. Evening tea on the way / Village..
Reach SP Collage Tilak road, Pune.
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
1. Land Transport: Explorers generally arranges Non-AC Buses, Mini Buses, jeeps or taxies of various seating capacity depending upon the type of the tour, itinerary and number of participants. Seat numbers are not allotted unless & until mentioned specifically. Seat Nos. 1,2,3,4 (front 4 seats) in each bus/ coach are reserved for Tour Escort / Guide etc. As Explorers we are totally depend on third party Transport service providers, we are not taking any responsibility for the Breakdown of Vehicle, accident, Driver Service, etc. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Trek / Tour get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
2. Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System. We are not giving assurance of confirm Railway reservations in any manner.
3. Stay Arrangement: Most of our One day Treks / Tours includes overnight journey. If we reach early to the decided destination, we are not providing the accommodation facility of any kind. Participants can bring their bedding (if mentioned specifically) & can rest in Temple, School Passages or Local homes, if available. If Explorers organises a Trek / Tour / Camping of more than One day (more than 25 hours) then we will provide the accommodation in Tents, Local Homes, Caves, Lodges, etc as per the Itinerary. When we are going for remote / Village area then Toilets Facility & Bath Facility is not available.
4. Food & Water: We are not providing Non Veg. Food, Mineral / Filtered Drinking Water facility during Trek / Tour, unless mentioned specifically in “Include” Column. For most of Trek / Tours we provide Local available Veg. food in village / Packed Food (which we carry it from Pune). We are not responsible for the Quality & Taste of the Food.
5. Cancellation Policy: No Refund for any type of One Day Trek / Tour. for more details please visit http://explorersgroup.in/web/more/cancellation-policy/
6. Behaviour: Explorers reserves the right to remove / take action against the participant for any kind of Misbehaviour during Treks / Tours.
7. Instructions & Decisions: During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader. During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the Risks, Responsibilities and Consequences.
8. Medical Treatment: In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite OR from the nearest available medical centre or hospital which involves Doctor or Hospitalisation then 100% expenses for the same will be borne by the concerned Person. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the Trek / Tour Camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
9. Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
10. Reimbursement: Damages if any, to the Vehicle, furniture, property of Hotel, Tent, Canteen, Sleeping Bags, Carry mats, Trekking gears like Harness, Mittens, Carabineers, etc will be recovered from the concerned Participant as per the current Market Price.
11. Addictions: Consumption of Liquor, Tobacco products, Cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Events. The trek / event will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
12. Respect Nature: Participants should not Litter, Deface or Damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the Trek or Camp, and No refund is admissible in such cases.
13. Dress Code: Half Pants strictly not allowed in Explorers while Trekking. ¾ OR Flexible Track pant would be better for Trekking. Avoid Jean Pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
14. Loss or Damage of valuables: In case of any Injury, Sickness, Accident, Death or Any other casualty or Loss or Damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
15. Sole Responsibility: If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping, Trekking OR any type of adventure sports activity, then all the Risks and Responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers or leaders of explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
16. Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
17. Jurisdiction: Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only. All or any information given in these Terms and Conditions is based on the information available at the time of publication. Explorers reserve the right to change any information before or after booking the Trek / tour due to circumstances / events beyond our control. In case of knowledge of any change, in advance, we or any of our representatives shall accordingly notify the participants of any such changes. Explorers would be happy to meet the Participants for any improvement points. Explorers consider all its participants as family members and are sure and have confidence that participants shall approach the management for any suggestions / Improvements.