Report at SP College, Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers.
After attendance bus will depart for Tarkarli Beach Camping.
Reach Tarkarli Beach Camping site. Common Washrooms are available at Campsite.
Have Tea & Breakfast.
Tent Pitching Activity & tent will be allotted on Triple sharing basis.
Sleeping Bags, Carry mats, LED Lamps will be provided by Explorers.
Move towards sindhudurg fort.
Start Boat Journey from Malvan to Sindhudurga fort. Explore the Fort.
Reach Malvan. Have a Lunch in a Local Hotel.
Enjoy Water Sports like Jet Ski, Speed Boat, Banana Ride, Sleeper Bumper, Seating Bumper and Parasailing.
Have evening tea & snacks at Malvan beach, return Journey towards Tarkarli Beach Camping.
Reach at Tarkarli Beach Camping. Evening at leisure or you can enjoy games on Beach like Cricket, Football, etc.
Music with Campfire.
Good morning bell. Get fresh.
Have Tea & Breakfast. Get ready for Scuba Diving.
Reach Malvan for Scuba Diving.
Start return journey towards Pune. Evening Tea & Dinner on the way.
Reach Pune With Sweet Memories.
(We may Reach to Pune by ONE hour before or after the given time)
Rs.6900/- Per head Pune to Pune. (Pure Vegetarian)
Note: Chicken Rs.100 Per Head, Fish Rs.250 for Per Meal extra (If Booked before 4 days in Advance). Specific type of fish subject to availability. It will be provided in day 1 dinner only.
- Pune to Pune Transport by Non AC High Back Bus.
- All Toll, Parking, Entry Fees etc.
- Visit to Tarkarli Beach, Sindhudurga Fort & All water sports activity as mentioned above in Tarkarli Beach Camping Highlights
- Food (Pure Veg.):
Day 1: Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited), Lunch (Unlimited), Evening Tea & Snacks (Limited), Dinner (Unlimited).
Day 2: Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited), Lunch (Unlimited), Evening Tea, Dinner (Unlimited)
- Tented accommodation on Triple / Four Sharing Basis without attached washrooms.
- Common Washrooms are available at Tarkarli Beach Camping.
- Hot Water will be served for Bath only once in a Day
- LED Lamp in each Tent, Sleeping Bag, and Carry Mats.
- One Litre Mineral Water per Day per Person.
- Expert Team of Explorers.
- First Aid Kit.
- Expert Team of Explorers.
- Non Veg. Food of Any type, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Any water sports done twice or replacement of water sports.
- Twin Sharing will be chargeable by Rs.500/- Per Head, Per Night extra.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- One Ltr Mineral Water per Day per Person.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
What to Bring for Tarkarli Beach Camping:
- A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Comfortable clothing for 2 Days & Extra Clothing for Water Sports & Beach enjoyment.
- Morning Utilities like Towel, Toothbrush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Sunscreen Lotion, Mosquito Repellant Cream etc.
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear, Napkin, as per Season.
- Torch with Cell Compulsory.
- Carry Chappels or Floaters for Water sports & return journey.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Medicines if anyone having a Motion Sickness, Personal Medicines, if any.
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
Tips for Tarkarli Beach Camping:
- Don’t keep valuable things while Touring.
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Always keep your Original Photo ID with you.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Don’t expect similar food quality of your home town. Try local food to have some different experience.
- Respect the Local Religion & Traditions.
- While taking photographs don’t click photo’s of local people without their permission.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list. Give us the Details of Medicines which is currently taken by the Children. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite OR from the nearest available medical centre or hospital which involves Doctor or Hospitalisation then 100% expenses for the same will be borne by the concerned Person. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Transport: Pune to Pune Transport by Non AC High-back Bus / Local as per mentioned in the Itinerary. First 2 Seats are reserved for the Team Explorers. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Tent \ Room Allotment: Separate Accommodation for Boys & Girls on multiple sharing basis in a Non AC Tents. In case of odd number of boys & Girls It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group will accommodate in a same Room. Children’s will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: Be a Part of Jungle. Afternoon enjoy the lakeside Bath in a Village. No Hot Water will be served. No Bathrooms & Toilet Facility in a Jungle. We expect children to be a part of wilderness.
- Drinking Water: During Camp Period Complete Mineral Water will be served.
- Camp Updates: Parents can get the camp updates by calling at Explorers office or you can contact with the child Between 8 pm to 9 pm. Parents are strictly not allowed to visit the Camp.
- Valuables: Do Not Give any Valuable with Children, Explorers or any Leader of Explorers is not responsible for any loss of Valuable. E.g. Camera, Mobile, Jewelry, etc
- Stage Performance: Bring the necessary things for Cultural Program which your child is going to perform like any type of special Dress / any type of Instrument / Special song for Dance performance in a CD OR Pen drive.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & Number of Tarkarli Beach Camping Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 8 days of Departure Date.