Delhi – Haridwar (Train Journey, 4 Hours)
Report Team Leader around 2.50 pm. Depart for Haridwar by 12055 DDN JANSHTBDI (CC) at 3.20 pm. Reach Haridwar around 7.30 pm.
Overnight at Haridwar
Haridwar to Joshimath (Bus Journey – 275 km, 9 Hours)
After Early Breakfast move for Joshimath around 6 am by Bus. Lunch on the way. Dinner at Joshimath.
Overnight at Joshimath.
Joshimath – Govind ghat – Ghangriya (Bus Journey – 20 kms, Trek – 14 kms)
After Breakfast move from Joshimath to Govindghat by Road. 14 km Trek from Govindghat to Ghangriya. Check in at Hotel. Evening at Leisure.
Overnight at Ghangriya.
Ghangriya – Valley of Flowers – Ghangriya (Trek – 8 kms)
4 km Trek to Valley of Flowers. Spend the entire day in a multicolored Valley. Evening back to Ghangriya.
Overnight at Ghangriya.
Ghangriya – Hemkund – Ghangriya (Trek – 12 kms)
After breakfast 6 km Trek to Hemkund Saheb Gurudwara. Evening back to Ghangriya.
Overnight at Ghangriya.
Ghangriya – Govindghat – Badrinath (Trek 14 kms, By Bus 20 kms)
After breakfast 14 km downhill Trek to Govindghat. Depart for Badrinath by Local Vehicle. Evening at Leisure.
Overnight at Badrinath.
Badrinath to Joshimath (Bus Journey – 45 kms)
After early breakfast move for Mana, the last village on the Indian side of China border. Visit the Ganesh Gufa, VyasGufa & the origin of river Saraswati.
Overnight at Joshimath.
Joshimath – Haridwar – Delhi (Bus Journey – 275 kms, 9 Hours)
After early Breakfast Drive for Haridwar. Dinner at Haridwar. Proceed to Delhi by 12206 Nandadevi Express (3AC) by 12.50 am.
Reach New Delhi Station by 5.20 am.
Booking Amount: Rs.5000/-
|Early Bird Price
||Group Discount Price
- Group Discount: 6 Pax. or more – Rs.500 per Head
- Early Bird Discount: 122 Days before the date of Departure- Rs.1000 per Head.
- Full payment Discount Rs. 200 per Head(If Full Payment done before 30 days of Departure Date)
- You can either enjoy Group Discount + Full Payment Discount OR Early Bird Discount + Full Payment Discount.
- Delhi – Haridwar by Chair Car & Haridwar – Delhi by 3 AC.
- Nanda Devi Conservation permit.
- Haridwar – Joshimath – Haridwar travel by Bus.
- All food charges (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Base Camp to Base Camp) Ex. Joshimath.
- Accommodation in Standard Hotels / Lodge at Haridwar, Joshimath, Ghangriya & Badrinath on sharing basis.
- Separate accommodation for boys and girls.
- Team Explorers – Pune to Pune
- Travel Insurance.
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
What to Bring Valley of Flowers Trek?
- Morning Utilities
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion,
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue (Toilet) Paper, Paper Soap, Towel, Napkin
- Sun Goggles, Scarf
- Comfortable clothing while Trekking – Two pairs and Extra Dresses for Journey
- Sports shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey.
- Shawl, Balaklava (Kantopi)
- Extra Carry bags, Camera & Camera Batteries
- Mobile & Mobile Charger
- One time Tiffin for train journey
- Other Requirements
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells Id Proof, Nail cutter
- Knee cap, Band – aid, , Personal Medicines, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping. Chain & lock for luggage security in Rail Journey
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
We will provide the following items to the Participants.
||Sun Cap & T-shirt of Explorers
Tips for CAMPS
- Familiarize yourself to new shoes before bringing them to the camp. Shoes must be large enough so that you can wriggle your toes with socks on.
- Please avoid perfumes, Deodorants, scented oils on trails as these disturb the wild animals.
- Carry a dull coloured dupatta /scarf to cover your ears and nose during the travel, safaris.
- For Himalayan treks be sure to bring along your pullovers, jerkins / wind cheaters, monkey caps, gloves etc.
- As protection against sudden downpour, do pack your clothes / equipment in separate plastic bags before putting them in the haversack.
- Try to avoid Headphones or gossip with friends. You may miss many wonderful animals and birds in the bargain.
- Wildlife sightings are a matter of chance but you can increase the probability of sightings by keeping absolutely quiet.
- Do not make Tiger sighting an obsession. You may miss many wonderful animals and birds in the bargain.
- Keep our wilderness clean. Please carry all non-biodegradable (plastic) waste back with you.
- Do not litter on the trails.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers. If you want Non veg. Food, you can take it at Extra Cost at Actual. Please take the Railway Food (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) in Proper time at Own Cost.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list.
- Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System.
- Transport & Jungle Safari: For Jungle Safari six people can travel in a Gypsy, but it is not sure that same Group / Family can travel in a same Gypsy. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Safari get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Jungle Safari Zone: For Jungle Safari Explorers will choose the Safari zones as per the availability. We are not giving commitment of any specific zone Safari.
- Room Allotment: In case of Odd number of Participants or Male / Female Ratio, It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group / Family will accommodate in a same Room. TWO Persons on Bed & TWO persons will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: In Early Morning Warm Water will be served for Refreshment & in Afternoon Hot Water for Bath.
- Drinking Water: Mineral Water Bottles will not be provided by the Explorers throughout the Tour.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- Medical Treatment: In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant ONLY. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormBatch Full Brochure