PUNE – HARIHARESHWAR – BANKOT – VELAS (220 KMS, 6 Hours)
Report at SP College, Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers. After attendance bus will depart for Harihareshwar. Breakfast on the way in multi-cuisine Restaurant. Reach Harihareshwar for Lunch. Depart from Harihareshwar to Bankot by Feri Boat. Visit Historical & Beautiful Bankot Fort. Reach Velas. Room Allotment. Freshen-up. Evening enjoy the variety of group games on Beach.
OVERNIGHT AT VELAS.
VELAS- KELSHI (35 KMS, 1 Hour)
Early Morning Visit Velas Beach for Turtle Hatching. After Breakfast depart for Kelshi. One of the Lesser Known & stunning Beach in Kokan area. After Lunch Depart for “Suvarnadurga” Seat Fort by Boat. Explore the Fort with Team Explorers. Evening Visit Anjarle, Keshavraj, Group Games.
OVERNIGHT AT KELSHI.
WATER SPORTS – CULTURAL NIGHT
After Breakfast move for Famous Karde Beach for Water Sports. Gear up yourself with Life Jacket to Enjoy water sports with 100% safety under the guidance of Team Explorers. Experience the thrill of Jet Ski, Sleeper Bumper, Seating Bumper, Banana Ride, etc. After Lunch Back to Hotel. Evening enjoy Campfire-Music.
OVERNIGHT AT KELSHI.
KELSHI – PANHALEKAJI CAVES – PUNE (250 KMS, 7 Hours)
After Breakfast check out from Hotel & move towards Ancient Panhalekaji Caves. After Lunch Departure towards Pune with loads of memories. Reach home with everlasting Memories & lots of Friends forever.
Booking Amount Rs.5000/- Per head.
(Minimum 12 Pax required for Mumbai Departure OR can Join us from PUNE)
- Group Discount: Minimum 6 Pax. Rs.300 PH & 7 to 10 Pax: Rs.500 Per Head.
- Full Payment Discount: Rs.100 Per Head (If Full Payment done at the time of Booking before 30 Days of Departure.)
- You can enjoy Group Discount + Full Payment Discount.
- Pune to Pune Transport by NON-AC Coach.
- Toll, Parking, RTO Permit, Entry Fees etc.
- Non-AC Accommodation on multiple Sharing separate for boys & girls
- Boating to Suvarnadurga Fort.
- Visit to Bankot Fort, Suvarnadurga, Panhalekaji Caves, Keshavraj, etc.
- Water sports like Jet Ski, Banana, Parasailing, etc.
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner for 4 Days.
- Mineral Water during Camp Period.
- Campfire, Music, Group Activities.
- First Aid Kit.
- Expert Team of Explorers.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Any water sports done twice or replacement of water sports.
- Twin Sharing will be chargeable by Rs.500/- Per Head, Per Night extra.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Any cancellation by participant(s) must be communicated to Explorers Office in writing. The refund, if any, will be given after 7 days but before 15 days when the concerned event is over, irrespective of the date when the cancellation has been communicated to us.
The Following deductions will be made in case of cancellation.
- 30 Days before the Date of Departure – 25% of Regular Charges.
- Within 30 Days but before 10 Days of the Date of Departure – 50% of Regular Charges.
- Within 10 Days but before the Date of Departure – NO REFUND
What to Bring:
- Morning Utilities
Hair Oil, Cold Cream or Body Lotion, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion.
Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Towel, Napkin, Scarf, Tissue Paper
Comfortable clothing for 4 Days & Night Dress.
Inners (For 4 Days), Shoes, Extra Socks,Half pant & Floaters for Journey / Water Sports.
Extra Carry bags to keep used cloths.
- Other Requirements
Water bottle – Min. 1 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any.
Enough & Change Money for Emergency.
- No of Mask: 02, Tissue Paper, Napkin, Pocket Sanitizer.
Following things are given Complementary by Explorers in Coastal Special Students Adventure Camp.
*This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
*Bring all this stuff in Haversack / Travel Bag. Also Bring Mini Sack to carry Water bottle at the time of Activity.
Tips for Coastal Special Students Adventure Camp:
- Use Flexible Dress for Travelling.
- Schedule must be strictly to be followed by all the Participants.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Camping, Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Always Keep your Original Photo ID with you.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Don’t Expect Similar food quality of your Home town. Try Local food to have some different Experience.
- Respect the Local Religion & Traditions.
- While taking Photographs please don’t click photos of Local people without their permission.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Travelling.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list. Give us the Details of Medicines which is currently taken by the Children. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite OR from the nearest available medical centre or hospital which involves Doctor or Hospitalisation then 100% expenses for the same will be borne by the concerned Person. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Transport: Pune to Pune Transport by Non AC High-back Bus / Local as per mentioned in the Itinerary. First 2 Seats are reserved for the Team Explorers. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Tent \ Room Allotment: Separate Accommodation for Boys & Girls on multiple sharing basis in a Non AC Tents. In case of odd number of boys & Girls It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group will accommodate in a same Room. Children’s will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: Be a Part of Jungle. Afternoon enjoy the lakeside Bath in a Village. No Hot Water will be served. No Bathrooms & Toilet Facility in a Jungle. We expect children to be a part of wilderness.
- Drinking Water: During Camp Period Complete Mineral Water will be served.
- Camp Updates: Parents can get the camp updates by calling at Explorers office or you can contact with the child Between 8 pm to 9 pm. Parents are strictly not allowed to visit the Camp.
- Valuables: Do Not Give any Valuable with Children, Explorers or any Leader of Explorers is not responsible for any loss of Valuable. E.g. Camera, Mobile, Jewelry, etc
- Stage Performance: Bring the necessary things for Cultural Program which your child is going to perform like any type of special Dress / any type of Instrument / Special song for Dance performance in a CD OR Pen drive.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & Number of Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 8 days of Departure Date.