Report at Delhi Volvo Point before 4 pm. Depart for Manali by Semi Sleeper Volvo around 5 pm
Overnight Bus Journey.
Arrive at Manali Bus Stand around 9 am. Onward Journey for just 3 kms by Local Sumo. On arrival at Manali base camp tents will be allotted. After Refreshment Introduction, Group Games. Evening Briefing about Trek.
Overnight at Prini Campsite.
Prini to Setan Village (2790 m) – 4 hours.
The first day’s walk is an acclimatization trek to camp via Jamdagini Rishi Temple with 3 hrs. On the way to Panduropa before Setan is followed by a potato farm, which is one of the largest farms in Himachal. In the evening explore camp and move to evening activities.
Overnight at Setan Campsite.
Setan to Chikka (3150M) 4hrs.
Trek starts at tea point Jhobri Nullah. Today’s trek from Jobri Nullah to Chhika is very amazing on a grassy slope till Chhika campsite. This trek is completely being occupied at special points by tea stall near before at Chhika. you could refreshes by having tea and other soft drinks and have rest & puff and a full stretch view of Chhika route and campsite.
Overnight at Chhika Campsite.
Chikka – Bhallu Ka Dhera (Base of Hamta Pass) (3750M) – 4 hours trek.
Today’s trek starts in the beginning through bouldering on the mountainside of the slanted trail. Trail is a bit tricky to negotiate due to bouldering on its path and tiresome walk till cascading of waterfalls at rocky Cliffside. Mount Inder Killa keep walking and watching and follows all the way through tackling of small rocks and boulder makes you feel tiring and hungry by its long stretch of gradually grassy mixed slopes. Ballu- Ka- Dhera means a place for the Black and Brown Bears.
Overnight at Soroutoo Campsite.
The day’s trek encompasses Seven hours. You can split the journey in two halves, a steady ascent on moderate steep slope to Hamta Pass, thence a sharp descent to Shea Ghoru. The highest altitude will be achieved on this day at Hamta Pass (4300M). The climb to Hamta Pass is a vertical one and is a hard mount. Enjoy for sometime in the pass, relish the beauty around and have close views of Deo Tibba (6100M) and fabled Indrasan (6221M) peaks and then get ready for the next descent to Shea Ghoru. After that it is all the way descend down in a zigzag right to the campsite Shea Ghoru. Shea Ghoru means a very cold place because it is very adjacent to the river and glacier snout.
Overnight on the ground of river side at Shea Ghoru.
Shea Ghoru – Chhatru (3330m.) 4 hours trek – Chander Tal Lake and back Chhatru 6 hours drive.
Today’s walk is quite easy along the river upto the rock point, which is hard to cross in the rainy season. It is a gentle trek downhill from Shea Ghoru. The trail here again is by the side of the river valley between mountain ranges. Chhatru is a confluence point via Rohtang Pass, Hamta Pass and Kaza & Spiti. After reaching at Chhatru have packed lunch and after that it starts the real safari up to Chander Tal Lake through the rugged and Chandra river valley.
Overnight at campsite Chhatru.
Chhatru – Manali 6 hours drive.
Road from Chhatru to Grampoo is rugged one and it has an abundant nature beauties enrooted. Drive from Chhatru to Grampoo is one of worse at three points during rainy season and mountain waterfalls hits road badly. Grampoo divides the valley into Lahaul & Spiti. And turns right hand side at Grampoo towards Lahaul & Leh and left hand side turn to the Rohtang/Manali. At Grampoo the real climb to Rohtang Pass, here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendid snow clad mountains & slowly descend down to over Rohtang Pass to Manali.
Overnight at Prini Campsite.
Manali – Delhi (Bus Journey – 575 Kms, 15 Hours)
After Breakfast participants are free to visit Manali Bazar with their own choice Lunch or report back to campsite for Lunch. In the evening, departure by Volvo to Delhi by 4 pm.
Overnight Bus Journey.
Delhi to Mumbai (3 AC Train Journey)
Arrival at Delhi around 7.30 am. from Volvo point onward journey as per your reservations with ererlasting Memories.
Booking Amount for Pha Konda Peak Expedition: Rs.5000/-
|Early Bird Price
||Group Discount Price
|Early Bird Price
||Group Discount Price
|Early Bird Price
||Group Discount Price
Pune – Delhi – Pune
|Call for Best Rate
- Group Discount: 6 Pax. OR more – Rs. 500 per Head.
- Early Bird Discount: 122 Days before the date of Departure – Rs. 1000 per Head.
- Full payment Discount Rs. 200 per Head. (If Full Payment done before 30 days of Departure Date)
- You can either enjoy Group Discount + Full Payment Discount OR Early Bird Discount + Full Payment Discount.
- Semi Sleeper AC Volvo: Delhi – Manali – Delhi.
- All food charges (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Ex. Manali.
- Accommodation in tents at Manali (Prini) and at higher campsite on multiple sharing basis.
(Separate tents for boys and girls.)
- Charges for the activities mentioned above.
- Tents, sleeping bags, Rucksack, Wind Proof Jackets and Carry mats.
- Ponchos (Water Proof).
- Visit to Manali Mall Road (Only Once).
- First Aid, Oxygen Cylinder, if required.
- Travel Insurance.
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Personal Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Any cancellation by participant(s) must be communicated to Explorers Office in writing. The refund, if any, will be given after 7 days but before 15 days when the concerned event is over, irrespective of the date when the cancellation has been communicated to us.
The Following deductions will be made in case of cancellation.
- 30 Days before the Date of Departure – 25% of Regular Charges.
- Within 30 Days but before 10 Days of the Date of Departure – 50% of Regular Charges.
- Within 10 Days but before the Date of Departure – NO REFUND
What to Bring for HAMTA PASS TREK
- Morning Utilities
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream,Lip guard, Comb,Sun cream Lotion,Perfume / Deodorant.
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue (Toilet) paper, Paper Soap, Towel, Napkin
- Sun Goggles, Scarf.
- Comfortable clothing while Rafting & Flexible Dress for Trekking & Adventure Activities, Extra Dresses for Journey, Full Sleeves T-Shirt (Preferably Dry fit / Lycra) & T-Shirt given by Explorers.
- Sports shoes, Extra Socks, Floaters for Journey.
- Shawl, Balaklava (Kantopi), Woolen Gloves.
- Extra Carry bags, Camera & Camera Batteries
- Mobile & Mobile Charger, Power Bank.
- One time Tiffin for train journey
- Other Requirements
- Water Bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof (compulsory), Nail cutter, Safety Pin.
Chain & lock for luggage security in Rail Journey.
- Knee cap, Band – aid, Personal Medicines, if any.
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping, (Tentative Rs.5000) Breakfast, Meals during journey Period.
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
We will provide the following items to the Participants (For CAMP Period only on returnable basis.).
|Ruck Sack (Base camp to Base Camp)
Following things are given Complementary by Explorers.
- Familiarize yourself to new shoes before bringing them for Pha Konda Peak Expedition. Shoes must be large enough so that you can wriggle your toes with socks on.
- Please avoid perfumes, Deodorants, scented oils on trails as these disturb the wild animals.
- For Himalayan treks be sure to bring along your pullovers, jerkins / wind cheaters, monkey caps, gloves etc.
- As protection against sudden downpour, do pack your clothes / equipment in separate plastic bags before putting them in the haversack.
- Try to avoid Headphones or gossip with friends. You may miss many wonderful animals and birds in the bargain.
- Keep our environment clean. Please carry all non-biodegradable (plastic) waste back with you.
- Do not keep valuable while trekking / Camping.
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Avoid Jean pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
- Always keep your Original Photo ID with you.
- Don’t expect similar food quality of your home town. Try Local food to have some different Experience.
- Respect the Local Religion & Traditions.
- While taking Photographs don’t click photos of Local people without their permission.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Do not litter on the trails.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Food: Pure Vegetarian Food will be served by Explorers. If you want Non veg. Food, you can take it at Extra Cost at Actual. Please take the Railway Food (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) in Proper time at Own Cost.
- Medicine: Bring personal medicines, if any & the necessary things given in a list.
- Railway Reservations: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Participants will get Railway Reservations together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerized System.
- Transport & Jungle Safari: For Jungle Safari six people can travel in a Gypsy, but it is not sure that same Group / Family can travel in a same Gypsy. If any Natural Calamity or Technical problem results into late or Safari get cancelled then Explorers or the leaders of Explorers are not responsible for same & in that case No refund is admissible.
- Jungle Safari Zone: For Jungle Safari Explorers will choose the Safari zones as per the availability. We are not giving commitment of any specific zone Safari.
- Room Allotment: In case of Odd number of Participants or Male / Female Ratio, It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that same Group / Family will accommodate in a same Room. TWO Persons on Bed & TWO persons will be provided by Mattresses, Blanket, Pillow, etc.
- Hot Water: In Early Morning Warm Water will be served for Refreshment & in Afternoon Hot Water for Bath.
- Drinking Water: Mineral Water Bottles will not be provided by the Explorers throughout the Tour.
- During the Camp all the participants should obey all the instructions and decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.
- During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative of Explorers shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- Medical Treatment: In case of any medical ailments, a disorder etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor / attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant ONLY. The Camp Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Photographs or Video Clips: Explorers reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and / or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any breach of the above two rules will be taken seriously, and will be removed from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Explorers, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping or any type of adventure sports activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Explorers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Insurance: Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Explorers, unless mentioned specifically.
- Please Note that any Claims, disputes, court case, etc. shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Registration FormFull Brochure
- Name & No. of Trek Leader will be send to you by SMS & Email before 2 days of departure.